'Fans' giving blues a bad name

Well Im going to Afghanistan in 4 Weeks, and to be honest im shitting my self more about the 08:28 from Glasgow to Manchester.

I think/ hope it will be good banter but there is always one tosser who will try and take it too far

100%manc said:
Well Im going to Afghanistan in 4 Weeks, and to be honest im shitting my self more about the 08:28 from Glasgow to Manchester.

I think/ hope it will be good banter but there is always one tosser who will try and take it too far

Well god bless you lad, keep your head down and stay safe ( I mean in Afghanistan of course ).

markbmcfc said:
Pocomoke blue said:
You're not a whinge bad rather a whimp! grow some balls and live in the real world.....It is wrong what has happened but it is reality! toughen up!

How old are you?

Does age really matter. Whatever age it is your going to call him (Young, so don't understand or haven't a clue OR old, and he should grow up), so just just say it.

I myself believe you should stop bitching. I think the only problem with the story of the OP is that old people were present. The rest is fine in my book.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Now that you older lot have grown up, you like to have a go at the youth, but i see the whole problem that is all this behaviour is down to how you acted in you hayday, Moonich songs would not be sung today if you hadnt carried it on through the years, the ones of todays era are just want to be hooligans, they buy abit of clobber, have a few ciders then think they are proper naughty. so again they are trying to emulate hooligans of the by gone era, which again lays blame to the 80's and the 90's era.

This tbh.

chorleybloo123 said:
The only thing I disagree with is people saying it's worse now, than it was 20 - 30 years ago. Idiots.

Which backs my argument up when i say that it is a part of Terrace culture and not just at our club.

It will never stop and you know what? If something new happened tomorrow, new songs would be ade up and sung, end of.

Not saying its right, just saying it as it is.

haha this topic is enthrallling, u can really seperate the snobs who sit in the Colin bell stand and the vocal fans from the corner and south stand. Without the so called yobs, eastlands would be silent! WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND

chorleybloo123 said:
The only thing I disagree with is people saying it's worse now, than it was 20 - 30 years ago. Idiots.

It was the same with Bondhouse and the lads in the 1920s. Nothing has changed.

Somud said:
chorleybloo123 said:

It was the same with Bondhouse and the lads in the 1920s. Nothing has changed.

The "scuttler" gangs that inhabited the slums of Ardwick and Beswick during the early cotton era were renowned across the country as being "savages."
There are many reports of running battles through the streets with Salford boys....as you both say-not much has changed.

I'll say one thing though-Football gounds 20 years ago were far worse than today.We need to stop beating down our support over a few idiots who just happen to wear our shirt rather than some other clubs.

They don't represent me whatsoever.
But in all honesty-I'm also not such a hypocrite as to deny recognising a tiny bit of myself at times-twenty odd years ago when I didn't know any better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.