'Fans' giving blues a bad name

supercity36 said:
unfortunately it happens. eery club has dicks not much you can do

And there's the attitude that explains why every club has dickheads! A bit of self-policing would help but it would need more than the odd individual to do it for it to have any effect.

Cheltblue said:
M22_blu said:
Why do you care what other fans think about city fans?

Yeh, lets just go out and abuse and intimidate old people, kids, families and anyone else who are not in a position to have a go back.

Fuck em all, we are City, we are hard, Guvnors, cats, we can do fuckin anyone when we are in our gangs, so dont f*ck with us you old lady or that zimmer will be wrapped round your neck!!! WTF!!!

so because I could'nt care what other fans think about city fans I'm a granny beating hooligan?

super-blue said:
It's the new generation of football factory, danny dyer wanabe football 'fans'

so what were fans like before football factory? if were being honest the youth of today are nothing compared to what city fans of the 70/80's got up

My god the OP doesn't half sound like a boring bastard. Haven't you been to an away game before, everyone knows what to expect. As for the train stuff, sounds like a similar problem to Chavs on the back of a bus behaving like cunts every day of the week.

M22_blu said:
Cheltblue said:
Yeh, lets just go out and abuse and intimidate old people, kids, families and anyone else who are not in a position to have a go back.

Fuck em all, we are City, we are hard, Guvnors, cats, we can do fuckin anyone when we are in our gangs, so dont f*ck with us you old lady or that zimmer will be wrapped round your neck!!! WTF!!!

so because I could'nt care what other fans think about city fans I'm a granny beating hooligan?

Never called you anything mate, just trying to point out the error of your question.

Of course we should care what other fans think of us when it comes down to the factors mentioned in this thread. Not just because we are fans but because we are decent human beings, and not just because other fans are fans, but because the vast majority of them are decent human beings.

Self respect mate, its one of the things that makes the man.

lol it could be worse we could have fans like these

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBykC9EqK1A[/youtube]

tp that video posted a few up, duno which guy ur reffering to but i am nothing like either of them :)
good video tho that scouse runt shits it hahaha hate people like that.

Del_Bosque said:
My god the OP doesn't half sound like a boring bastard. Haven't you been to an away game before, everyone knows what to expect. As for the train stuff, sounds like a similar problem to Chavs on the back of a bus behaving like cunts every day of the week.

PM Fella.

Del_Bosque said:
My god the OP doesn't half sound like a boring bastard. Haven't you been to an away game before, everyone knows what to expect. As for the train stuff, sounds like a similar problem to Chavs on the back of a bus behaving like ***** every day of the week.

I have been going to away games for more than 50 years and I find this kind of behaviour unacceptable and boorish. Because it happens frequently doesn't make it acceptable or entertaining.

Can't speak for the OP but I'd rather be boring than boorish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.