Fans leaving early.

oakiecokie said:
Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:
Do you know why I left early today ?? Because I was absolutely pissed off with the shit antics of a certain team ... Stoke "Play the fucking ball high to Crouch" City.
I pissed off at 86.30 minute but nearly fucked off at 80 minutes,but for my 22 year old lad,trying to calm me down.I hate the twats from Stafford and really and sincerely hope they get fucking relegated.
Sometimes shit makes you want to piss off early !!!

Wasn't you there to watch City though?

NO !! I go to watch two teams in a game of football.On the day City wern`t much better.Did you go ? Did you stay till the 95th minute ?
If so,then you obviously are a bigger Blue than me.

I never said I was a bigger a blue for staying until the end.

I just think it's quite disrespectful to our players.

goatinho said:
this used to not bother me but lately it is getting worse and worse and today was was fucking shocking.
i drove today for the 1st time in months as my usual lift let me down but i didnt move from my seat in 110 until after the final the final whistle and i parked passed the gas works near the vermillian restaurant (the opposite end of the ground)but i was still back in swinton at half 5 after dropping my mate off in clifton and buying some beer in tescos on the top road......i just dont get it why people go early (yes the odd 100 have to get to work and catch last trains) but for 10-15k to leave before the end is an absolute disgrace....how it can be stopped i dont know.......but i used to do it years back at main road when i was pissed up just because i wanted another pint but these people now are are different and just want to get home.......piss poor.

Well aren`t you the biggest Blue that the world has ever seen !!

oakiecokie said:
goatinho said:
this used to not bother me but lately it is getting worse and worse and today was was fucking shocking.
i drove today for the 1st time in months as my usual lift let me down but i didnt move from my seat in 110 until after the final the final whistle and i parked passed the gas works near the vermillian restaurant (the opposite end of the ground)but i was still back in swinton at half 5 after dropping my mate off in clifton and buying some beer in tescos on the top road......i just dont get it why people go early (yes the odd 100 have to get to work and catch last trains) but for 10-15k to leave before the end is an absolute disgrace....how it can be stopped i dont know.......but i used to do it years back at main road when i was pissed up just because i wanted another pint but these people now are are different and just want to get home.......piss poor.

Settle down.

Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Note said:

NO !! I go to watch two teams in a game of football.On the day City wern`t much better.Did you go ? Did you stay till the 95th minute ?

I also think its disrespectful to our fans if the team plays shit for 90 minutes.And in all honesty,some of the fuckers don`t play even that !!

Shirley said:
SAMH4000 said:
I left five minutes early and cut down what is usually an hour+ journey to 25 minutes, I regret nothing.

This is the type of information the club need so they can sell discount tickets to fans who prefer to get home early than watch a full football game.

Agreed.

Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:
goatinho said:

Settle down.

Who the fuck rattled your cage Mr.90 MINUTESMAN ??

oakiecokie said:
Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:

I also think its disrespectful to our fans if the team plays shit for 90 minutes.And in all honesty,some of the fuckers don`t play even that !!

Spoilsport. We can't trounce everyone all the time.

Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Note said:

Spoilsport. We can't trounce everyone all the time.

We like to think we can. ;)

oakiecokie said:
Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:
Do you know why I left early today ?? Because I was absolutely pissed off with the shit antics of a certain team ... Stoke "Play the fucking ball high to Crouch" City.
I pissed off at 86.30 minute but nearly fucked off at 80 minutes,but for my 22 year old lad,trying to calm me down.I hate the twats from Stafford and really and sincerely hope they get fucking relegated.

bizare.
i pay my money to watch city......hopefully to see them them score in the last minute or when ever.....
i stayed till the 95th minute so maybe i am a bigger blue than you.....unless you were going for a pint then i cant argue but if its to get home earlier then you a joke.

Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:

What did you want Stoke to do, play attacking football and get demolished 6 or 7 nil? Their tactics were an eyesore but they did what they had to do, they're not exactly going to win at the Etihad by utilising the ability of Matty Etherington and Charlie Adam are they? Prior to Thaskin's takeover and then of course Sheikh Mansour's we employed similar tactics away to the top teams, albeit perhaps not on the scale Stoke did today. Have a bit of perspective and calm down, you sound spoiled, moaning that we don't get to demolish every team that comes to the Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.