Fans leaving early.

Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:
Do you know why I left early today ?? Because I was absolutely pissed off with the shit antics of a certain team ... Stoke "Play the fucking ball high to Crouch" City.
I pissed off at 86.30 minute but nearly fucked off at 80 minutes,but for my 22 year old lad,trying to calm me down.I hate the twats from Stafford and really and sincerely hope they get fucking relegated.
Sometimes shit makes you want to piss off early !!!

Wasn't you there to watch City though?

I go to watch a football match which occurs through two teams trying to play the game of football.Quite easy when both make a decent attempt,dont you think ??

oakiecokie said:
Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:
Do you know why I left early today ?? Because I was absolutely pissed off with the shit antics of a certain team ... Stoke "Play the fucking ball high to Crouch" City.
I pissed off at 86.30 minute but nearly fucked off at 80 minutes,but for my 22 year old lad,trying to calm me down.I hate the twats from Stafford and really and sincerely hope they get fucking relegated.

I go to watch a football match which occurs through two teams trying to play the game of football.Quite easy when both make a decent attempt,dont you think ??

Your reaction is still a bit weird to be honest.

Leaving early works both ways. I have a 2 hour drive home , left after 90 mins v Barca so we only lost 1-0 in my eyes. Result!

I left five minutes early and cut down what is usually an hour+ journey to 25 minutes, I regret nothing.

this used to not bother me but lately it is getting worse and worse and today was was fucking shocking.
i drove today for the 1st time in months as my usual lift let me down but i didnt move from my seat in 110 until after the final the final whistle and i parked passed the gas works near the vermillian restaurant (the opposite end of the ground)but i was still back in swinton at half 5 after dropping my mate off in clifton and buying some beer in tescos on the top road......i just dont get it why people go early (yes the odd 100 have to get to work and catch last trains) but for 10-15k to leave before the end is an absolute disgrace....how it can be stopped i dont know.......but i used to do it years back at main road when i was pissed up just because i wanted another pint but these people now are are different and just want to get home.......piss poor.

I posted on another thread, Trevor Francis commentating said "with 3 to 4 minutes still to play there must be 10,000 City fans who have left the stadium, they must all have appointments or super confidence in the team."

The early evacuation of the stadium is not seen on this scale at any other prem football club, it really is strange.

Blue Note said:
oakiecokie said:

NO !! I go to watch two teams in a game of football.On the day City wern`t much better.Did you go ? Did you stay till the 95th minute ?
If so,then you obviously are a bigger Blue than me.

SAMH4000 said:
I left five minutes early and cut down what is usually an hour+ journey to 25 minutes, I regret nothing.

This is the type of information the club need so they can sell discount tickets to fans who prefer to get home early than watch a full football game.

bugsyblue said:
oakiecokie said:
Blue Note said:

Your reaction is still a bit weird to be honest.

Elaborate please ??

I left early because the trams took the piss today. That said I still only left at the 89th minute and knocked about the exit on the concourse until the end of the match and watched it on the telly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.