Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

View attachment 109176

Considering Arsenal had the freedom of Bramhall Lane last night, Saka's return was disappointing. And yes, I know he was subbed at HT. Most of the carnage was done in the first half.
How many have you got playing in gw29? You might regret using free hit this week. I think most teams who have used it already will struggle to get more than 5 players out.

How many have you got playing in gw29? You might regret using free hit this week. I think most teams who have used it already will struggle to get more than 5 players out.
Fair point. But I had 4 or 5 players unavailable. So it was either take a bunch of - 4s, put out half a team, or use the free hit. GW 29 will be a similar problem; it looks like I'll only have Vicario, Doughty, Cash and hopefully Porro available. I'll have 2 free transfers available, but that still leaves 5 places to fill. Looks like those - 4s will have to be endured that week.

Bournemouth have a dbl game week against the two worst teams in the league.

I've shifted out two of my dead wood for Bournemouth players including the keeper Neto who I have made captain. He should get at least 1 clean sheet and play both so a safe bet.

Next week is only a handful of games so will use free hit to load up on spuds / villa players.

Bournemouth have a dbl game week against the two worst teams in the league.

I've shifted out two of my dead wood for Bournemouth players including the keeper Neto who I have made captain. He should get at least 1 clean sheet and play both so a safe bet.

Next week is only a handful of games so will use free hit to load up on spuds / villa players.
I’ve just brought in Solanke. Both games at home v relegation fodder. Captained him too.

It will fuck up. It always does.

I’ve just brought in Solanke. Both games at home v relegation fodder. Captained him too.

It will fuck up. It always does.
They don't really have any standout players.

I got Neto (gk) and zabarnyi (cb) both are 4.4m and play every week. Can't ask for much more at that price. Bournemouth have an easy run coming up so they should do me well.

(Watch them get dropped/injured/red cards now).

Had a really poor few weeks with short sighted transfers that ignored the double this week for Bournemouth and Luton and also the 4 games next weekend. I've currently got 4 players for GWK29 and that includes a keeper and two defenders, one of which rarely starts! And it also includes the 4pts I've spent this week to bring Solanke and another in!

Going to have to consider an 8pt hit next week to try and get that 4 up to 7 which I think I can live with if I can get Son and Maddison in somehow.

Could still use my free hit but don't really see the value in doing so for 4 games which other than Burnley v Brentford aren't very easy to call.

Had a really poor few weeks with short sighted transfers that ignored the double this week for Bournemouth and Luton and also the 4 games next weekend. I've currently got 4 players for GWK29 and that includes a keeper and two defenders, one of which rarely starts! And it also includes the 4pts I've spent this week to bring Solanke and another in!

Going to have to consider an 8pt hit next week to try and get that 4 up to 7 which I think I can live with if I can get Son and Maddison in somehow.

Could still use my free hit but don't really see the value in doing so for 4 games which other than Burnley v Brentford aren't very easy to call.
The free hit is a one week only squad change.

Gw29 is exactly the time to use that. 3 spuds, 3 villa, 3 west ham. Job done.

The free hit is a one week only squad change.

Gw29 is exactly the time to use that. 3 spuds, 3 villa, 3 west ham. Job done.

Maybe, but although I've got a wildcard left to play it's likely there will be a few players to target in the double gameweeks later in the season. Depending on fixtures, one is for bench boost and the other I could free hit to bulk up on the best assets. It's not easy to call the fixtures next week and it could be that people luck out on clean sheets and huge attacking returns, but if I get the right players I shouldn't miss out too much fielding 7 compared to 11 and could get a lot more back over a better double gameweek squad later in the season potentially...will see how I feel next weekend.

I was planning on triple captaining Solanke but apparently he hasn't trained all week. He could still play in one but can he do two games in quick succession?

Looks like I'll have to bank the triple captain until later in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.