Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Bournemouth have a dbl game week against the two worst teams in the league.

I've shifted out two of my dead wood for Bournemouth players including the keeper Neto who I have made captain. He should get at least 1 clean sheet and play both so a safe bet.

Next week is only a handful of games so will use free hit to load up on spuds / villa players.
Solanke triple captain incoming

-8 hit to also prepare for next round.

every fucker is going to go Solanke so I've avoided. no doubt he'll score 10.

IMG_5030.jpeg

Last edited:
You could have a point there. But if you assume west ham will lose getting players like Bowen and ward prowse could still get good points. And you never know who will win. Spurs are spursy

That's why I'm considering playing 7 and taking another points hit but keeping the free hit for a double gameweek where you're likely to have some more favourable fixtures for teams rather than what appear to be close games. I can't see many clean sheets next week...maybe Brentford against Burnley. But it will likely be the attacking players that haul so if you have 7 players but decent attacking options you shouldn't lose out too much is my thinking.

That's why I'm considering playing 7 and taking another points hit but keeping the free hit for a double gameweek where you're likely to have some more favourable fixtures for teams rather than what appear to be close games. I can't see many clean sheets next week...maybe Brentford against Burnley. But it will likely be the attacking players that haul so if you have 7 players but decent attacking options you shouldn't lose out too much is my thinking.
Agree. And part of the reason I brought in 2 Brentford defenders this window.

But I still think it worth using my free hit. Getting players like bowen, son and richarlison in when otherwise I'd have nothing is well worth it.

Agree. And part of the reason I brought in 2 Brentford defenders this window.

But I still think it worth using my free hit. Getting players like bowen, son and richarlison in when otherwise I'd have nothing is well worth it.

It's the sort of week you'd typically do it. I've only entertained an alternative from other people mentioning it! If I do field 7 players next week then I'll have spent 12pts to do so... and it will all come down to my captain performing well...Son probably. Then I'd be hoping Arsenal/City/Dippers have a good double on paper where defensive assets could also be worth more than I think they are next weekend. We'll see. Based on my usual performance with chips, doing the opposite of me is definitely the best thing to do!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.