Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Haaland asks to come off the pitch after 90' in the UCL and now he has a "knock"?

Did I miss something?

These yellow flagged players are looking to mess up a perfectly decent BB GW34 plans.

I'm assuming Branthwaite is also out after the Chelsea match as the news hasn't been good there. I can still do a -4 and be "stuck with Foden, Haaland, and Palmer" and all other DGWs, but rethinking my strategy vs. GW37. I haven't activated the chip, but these recent knocks right up to the deadline are NOT helpful!

These yellow flagged players are looking to mess up a perfectly decent BB GW34 plans.

I'm assuming Branthwaite is also out after the Chelsea match as the news hasn't been good there. I can still do a -4 and be "stuck with Foden, Haaland, and Palmer" and all other DGWs, but rethinking my strategy vs. GW37. I haven't activated the chip, but these recent knocks right up to the deadline are NOT helpful!
Ok, so they're saying there's a chance...Branthwaite went through light training today and doesn't play until Sunday.

Then Wolves just dropped the Cunha bomb that he's out. Good thing I held onto the Big Guy, despite his yellow flag.

BB DGW34 may still be on, but this could come down to the wire...

Ok, so they're saying there's a chance...Branthwaite went through light training today and doesn't play until Sunday.

Then Wolves just dropped the Cunha bomb that he's out. Good thing I held onto the Big Guy, despite his yellow flag.

BB DGW34 may still be on, but this could come down to the wire...
If Branthwaite trained you'd think he'll play. Who are you bringing in for Doughty?

I've done a -4 to get rid of my last spurs player and also Kelleher who won't get a kick now.

I could have just left Kelleher on the bench as he's dirt cheap but still have the bench boost. So sorted that out and played the chip.

If Branthwaite trained you'd think he'll play. Who are you bringing in for Doughty?
Most likely CP's Mitchell, though I'm still mulling on Munoz too.

Given I've decided I've seen how bad LIV's form currently is across the board, and don't have enough coin flips to figure out their rotation, so screw that - I'm sticking with Foden, Palmer and Haaland given City need to win on Thursday. I don't have the $ to lose on moving Palmer out, and I'll take my chances there too. Arse isn't exactly looking like world-beaters these days either.

If no LIV Diaz, I could even afford CP's Andersen, but I think I've talked myself into Mitchell.

Eze is already in for Gordon (away) before the price rise. WC next week to bring Gordon back in.

Most likely CP's Mitchell, though I'm still mulling on Munoz too.

Given I've decided I've seen how bad LIV's form currently is across the board, and don't have enough coin flips to figure out their rotation, so screw that - I'm sticking with Foden, Palmer and Haaland given City need to win on Thursday. I don't have the $ to lose on moving Palmer out, and I'll take my chances there too. Arse isn't exactly looking like world-beaters these days either.

If no LIV Diaz, I could even afford CP's Andersen, but I think I've talked myself into Mitchell.

Eze is already in for Gordon (away) before the price rise. WC next week to bring Gordon back in.
I'd bring Mitchell in as well in your situation. Think it's a solid move. I was going to bring Eze in, but have decided against it as I'd have to sell Foden, Palmer or Gordon and I'd want them back next week.

I might take a -4 next week, there's 3 players I want to bring in. Hopefully no injuries that mess up the plan.

I'd bring Mitchell in as well in your situation. Think it's a solid move. I was going to bring Eze in, but have decided against it as I'd have to sell Foden, Palmer or Gordon and I'd want them back next week.
Good call for you, I wouldn't have moved on Eze unless I was dead-ending into this GW.

Hopefully having time before City plays next works to my favor with Haaland and Foden next Thursday. I reckon if Cunha had not been ruled out, I'd be moving on that swap as I considered it before Haaland got the knock tag.

No way I'm bringing that headcase Darwin in either. Yeah, he may start over the weekend, but 2 in a row? and given they go Wed->next Sat AM first game, I am sensing heavy Klopp rotation.

Plus, on general principal I don't want to bring in someone I don't enjoy watching play. In fact, I've mostly enjoyed at watching him hit the post and miss the target most weeks. Those have been good laughs.

I'd take a -4 to take on a FWD to sub out Haaland given I'm dead-ending, but there's really no one out there that I think worth it, tbf. Happy with Solanke and Mateta, but that's it on the double FWDs.
I might take a -4 next week, there's 3 players I want to bring in. Hopefully no injuries that mess up the plan.
As much as I can put together a decent BB in GW37, who's to say injuries and rotation don't mess that up too. Part of me just wants to play the chip so I can focus on 11 the rest of the way.

My latest attempt to crack the mythical 100 pt barrier...

1000014082.jpg

I've also still got the bench boost available, which I'm tempted to go with (I've got Morris, Digne and Gabriel on the bench).

My latest attempt to crack the mythical 100 pt barrier...

I've also still got the bench boost available, which I'm tempted to go with (I've got Morris, Digne and Gabriel on the bench).
I'd move Gabriel in for Doughty without question if you don't play the BB. Not sure I'd BB on who you have, but I don't know if you have a WC chip or not to prep for GW37.

I'm fearful of Watkins at home to BOU, but not enough to take a -4 for Haaland.

I'd move Gabriel in for Doughty without question if you don't play the BB. Not sure I'd BB on who you have, but I don't know if you have a WC chip or not to prep for GW37.

I'm fearful of Watkins at home to BOU, but not enough to take a -4 for Haaland.
Nope; no wild card left. BB is my final chip. I shipped out Haaland (I know; sacrilege!) for Solanke, who has a double GW, and has had a great season. Just got to decide who to captain. Probably go with Watkins for that. Just hope that Emery doesn't rest him after their efforts on thursday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.