Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Nunez is one of the players I'm selling next week, obviously have to keep him for this week but not sure he starts both games. Yeah it's not a bad idea to get the chip out of the way, your team looks good btw.
Who are you bringing in for nunez?
I'm moving him out next week too.
Was thinking of Jackson as they have a double but after seeing his finishing yesterday, I'm leaning more towards Isak who has sheff united at home.

Was thinking of Jackson as they have a double but after seeing his finishing yesterday, I'm leaning more towards Isak who has sheff united at home.
Just yesterday? ;-)

I had Jackson for 3 weeks earlier in the season as I was spiraling down to 4M, and two words for him and FPL: NEVER AGAIN

Up to 52 pts with the bonuses for Bailey (3) and Watkins (1).
BB going well on 77-4=73 points and just passed 2K overall points in the top 300K now. Top 50 in the BM League.

Should have gone differential with Eze or Mateta as Captain, but stupidly stuck with Salah despite the recent EPL and Europa signs. At least Watkins came through as my -4 pickup.

Mitchell did bad, regretted not going for Andersen. Pickford and Branthwaite both did nice, would love it if they could clean sheet/win midweek vs LIV.

Already LIV free on my GW35 WC after taking advantage of last night's price rises. Isak now in, Haaland is a wait and see.

Not sure I can go for another City defender due to rotation, may go Ederson again, but wouldn't surprise me if Ortega got another start at some point too.

BB going well on 77-4=73 points and just passed 2K overall points in the top 300K now. Top 50 in the BM League.

Should have gone differential with Eze or Mateta as Captain, but stupidly stuck with Salah despite the recent EPL and Europa signs. At least Watkins came through as my -4 pickup.

Mitchell did bad, regretted not going for Andersen. Pickford and Branthwaite both did nice, would love it if they could clean sheet/win midweek vs LIV.

Already LIV free on my GW35 WC after taking advantage of last night's price rises. Isak now in, Haaland is a wait and see.

Not sure I can go for another City defender due to rotation, may go Ederson again, but wouldn't surprise me if Ortega got another start at some point too.
I also had Salah as captain; 2 bloody points. Tarkowski got three times as many points for me! No City defenders in my team. They seem incapable of keeping clean sheets. Gabriel, Tarkowski and Saliba in my starting XI (Doughty and Digne on the bench).

Isak mate. Sheffield Utd, Burnley then a double GW.
I'm a bit unsure now.
I've got haaland, foden and Palmer all potentially injured for weekend so don't know if bringing out a player who isn't injured is a wise choice.
Considering swapping out haaland instead.
Also jota is out so more chance of nunez playing.
Isak has just had a price increase too.

70pts at the moment with 7 to play again yet. Need a big week to claw back what was a dreadful week last week where I got 52pts but had 32pts on the bench. 32!!!

My GK and back 3 got -1pts in total. On the bench I had Leno (9) and Andersen (8). Then Perreira could have given me an extra 13pts to the midfielders I did pick. And that's before I go into captaining Salah and him doing fuck all!

Have been on the wrong side of these fine margins all season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.