Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

My dilemma is di I keep Rice in midfield at 5.5m if not him who else for that money? Caicedo at chavs is 5m, is that better
With the Caicedo signing playing as a DM, the shackles may be released for Enzo, who could play further advanced or be asked to be more creative, £5.0m.

Who to bench for this weekend?

Rashford Spurs away.
Maddison rags home.
Mbuemo Fulham away.
Jackson WHU away.

Haaland, Watkins, Saka and Martinelli nailed for this weekend but can't make my mind up who to bench from the other four. Can either go 343 or 352.
Get as many Cult players in as u can. Theyll batter Bournemouth

Who to bench for this weekend?

Rashford Spurs away.
Maddison rags home.
Mbuemo Fulham away.
Jackson WHU away.

Haaland, Watkins, Saka and Martinelli nailed for this weekend but can't make my mind up who to bench from the other four. Can either go 343 or 352.
Maddison or Martinelli, but you do you.

You are too loaded at both MID and FWD, making this a constant "too much cash on the bench" situation no matter who gets to sit there in any rotation.

Figure out who you want to dump after this week (or soon), and load up on a few better players that will start with the extra funds.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.