Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Gets a lot of points
That is partially true.

But with FPL it is less about what he has done in the past and more about his stats which indicate he is less or more likely to regularly score points this season.

And his underlying metrics indicate he has a high probability of being a high performing FPL player (which is sometimes different than a high performing player, as was the case with the likes of El Mago or Wijnaldum).

Some of the best indicators are per 90 chances created (better measure of likelihood to get assists than just assist tally) and touches in attacking third (which indicates if he spends a lot time near the opposition goal).

FPL is largely a min/max exercise with a large helping of luck.

Good evening, is there anyone here who also plays in the draft game (head-to-head) version of FPL because I need some advice and I can't find it on the website.

Basically I was lucky (got 1st pick so obviously Haaland) but I had Haaland and Alvarez last year too, my first year in the draft game and I still didn't win! Cos of the head-to-head scoring - well that is my excuse!

But this season one of my picks was a Brighton player called Undav and I have found out he has gone on loan to Germany.

I have requested a waiver to replace him and tonight the website says "waivers 17/8/23 at 6.15pm you have 6th pick" does this mean it will be like a mini draft to swap players that are still available? What happens if I can't be at the computer at 6.15pm on Thursday evening?

Any help, much appreciated.

So today the message about "waivers 17/8/23 at 6.15pm you have 6th pick" has disappeared, I am really confused. Does anyone know what I do?

Who to bench for this weekend?

Rashford Spurs away.
Maddison rags home.
Mbuemo Fulham away.
Jackson WHU away.

Haaland, Watkins, Saka and Martinelli nailed for this weekend but can't make my mind up who to bench from the other four. Can either go 343 or 352.

Who to bench for this weekend?

Rashford Spurs away.
Maddison rags home.
Mbuemo Fulham away.
Jackson WHU away.

Haaland, Watkins, Saka and Martinelli nailed for this weekend but can't make my mind up who to bench from the other four. Can either go 343 or 352.
I've thought about transferring Rushford out. Rags were so shit on Monday. But maybe they will play better away as less pressure.

Maddison looks good at spurs.

My dilemma is di I keep Rice in midfield at 5.5m if not him who else for that money? Caicedo at chavs is 5m, is that better

I've thought about transferring Rushford out. Rags were so shit on Monday. But maybe they will play better away as less pressure.

Maddison looks good at spurs.

My dilemma is di I keep Rice in midfield at 5.5m if not him who else for that money?
Rodri..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.