Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Only my Arsenal players haven’t produced thus far this round. Should win my opening cash H2H league as I have three still to play and am only behind 3 points to my opponent (with all their players having played).

May end up having to replace both Kev and Salah, though, after seeing the latter’s tantrum when he was hooked.

Reckon he may be off to Saudi.

At least I’ll have plenty of funds to bring in decent replacements.
Reckon it’s more likely Salah won’t get subbed often in a big game. Still their main man by a mile. Great assist yesterday and very unlucky not to score a couple. Surprised they didn’t get a pen too. It wasn’t a pen but was more of one than the handball against Dunk the day before. Thank God for VAR!

I'm new to FPL (dragged in by teenage son) - and despite being a big Blue, DIDN'T pick Haaland (basically on the £ impact for the rest of the team). One round in and I'm doing pretty badly - have most on here got Haaland in theirs?
As the great one said here: "yeah, you know why, so yeah..." :-)

I'm actually quite amazed that more than a few City fans *don't* have EH in the BlueMoon fantasy leagues and are instead choosing the more spun Pep Roulette wheel of certain players on their team. Did we not watch them last season?

The safe bet was to assume you had 10 players to make choices on with an £86M budget.

Have bitten the bullet and used a Wildcard. Yikes. Fingers crossed he doesn't now get injured (I had Mings in my team, so looking like the kiss of death). Thanks for replying anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.