Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Finished on 77 this weekend, I had rice and rashford in my team they did well for me

Ended up with 71 pts this week (the average was 72). The highest score was 148, FFS. 6 goalscorers in his team, including 3 hat tricks!

In one of my leagues someone had Son, Haaland and Ferguson so they've smashed it! A few have doubled on Haaland and Alvarez which paid dividends this weekend. I got 79pts which I'm happy with, was thinking about a wildcard but had 2 free transfers so went Foden and Mbuemo for Gross and Martinelli and worked out okay. Was on holiday the week before and was going to bring in Sterling and Gusto but missed the deadline, which cost me about 32pts! Would have kept them for this week though!

Ended up with 71 pts this week (the average was 72). The highest score was 148, FFS. 6 goalscorers in his team, including 3 hat tricks!
A triple captain always helps those totals too, but now that's gone and we know Haaland will get at least one double GW given GW18 City vs. Brentford will be postponed due to the World Club Cup.

The 30 points that same team took on GW03 didn't look so hot either. Some weeks with mostly the same players are a feast, and some a famine, as those results clearly show.

Not been much player price increases or decreases since last week.
My team value has gone up a little to 102.7, I’m guessing most teams have gained in value significantly this season? Not having Son might end up costing everyone if he is played at 9 and can replicate for, of last match.
Gvardiol in for Ake might be common transfer in this gameweek.
I’ve added Højlund to my team, ownership is 1.5% and if he gets any points next game week I reckon he’ll go up in value by 0.3 due to the rags fanboys.

Not been much player price increases or decreases since last week.
My team value has gone up a little to 122.7, I’m guessing most teams have gained in value significantly this season? Not having Son might end up costing everyone if he is played at 9 and can replicate for, of last match.
Gvardiol in for Ake might be common transfer in this gameweek.
I’ve added Højlund to my team, ownership is 1.5% and if he gets any points next game week I reckon he’ll go up in value by 0.3 due to the rags fanboys.
Your team value is what lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.