Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Hindsight post of the last week...

That header was a banger too - nothing Ederson could have done to stop that. Glad that Doku and the team woke up in the 2nd half. Though Areola had a monster game too to prevent a few other scores that against other keepers would have gone in.
Yes Areola was awesome and I'm sure his ownership will continue to grow

Alvarez rises, as expected. Maddison too.

Player Price Changes (September 17, 2023)

Risers (2)​

NameTeamPositionOwnershipPriceForm
J.AlvarezMan CityForward17.3%£6.8+£0.18.0
MaddisonSpursMidfielder31.1%£7.9+£0.15.2

Fallers (7)​

NameTeamPositionOwnershipPriceForm
Lewis-PotterBrentfordMidfielder0.0%£4.8-£0.11.0
Mac AllisterLiverpoolMidfielder4.9%£5.9-£0.10.8
CarsonMan CityGoalkeeper0.1%£3.9-£0.10.0
R.LewisMan CityDefender0.4%£4.4-£0.10.5
SteffenMan CityGoalkeeper0.1%£3.9-£0.10.0
DummettNewcastleDefender0.2%£3.9-£0.10.0
DaniloNott'm ForestMidfielder0.1%£5.3-£0.11.2

What happens if neither of your keepers play? Ramsdale out for Arsenal, and my bench keeper (Bentley of Wolves) hasn't played all season. Just go with a 10 man team for this week?

I'm having possibly the worst FPL week I've ever had. Two of my back 3 didn't start, Chilwell comes off the bench and gets booked for a 0 pointer. Rico Henry off injured in the first half 1 point. Jackson and Sterling a combined 3 points, Martinelli, goal ruled out then off injured a minute later, Maddison and Udogie a combined 3 points at home to Sheffield utd. Only have Saka left now and I'm heading for about 30 points. And injuries to deal with for next week.

I'm having possibly the worst FPL week I've ever had. Two of my back 3 didn't start, Chilwell comes off the bench and gets booked for a 0 pointer. Rico Henry off injured in the first half 1 point. Jackson and Sterling a combined 3 points, Martinelli, goal ruled out then off injured a minute later, Maddison and Udogie a combined 3 points at home to Sheffield utd. Only have Saka left now and I'm heading for about 30 points. And injuries to deal with for next week.

Hey, stop copying off of me! :-)

Feeling the same - a horrible week in FPL despite the potential fixtures/etc/BS that doesn't seem to ever work out.

Chillwell, Jackson (gone last night before a certain City price rise, but had to play today...), Sterling (so you can hit the post too?) Henry (fingers crossed for Monday's knee MRI), Udogie, it's been a nightmare. You did trump me with Martinelli. Going from a goal to being injured was just unreal for FPL.

Both of today's games were borderline unwatchable and the only thing I think I can lay claim to a Bonus Point for is all 3 of my Chelsea busts hit the Yellow Card Trifecta! That game was incredulous watching the bookings, benching, and post hitting!

You almost can't make it up. Hopefully new dad Matt Turner gets to play tomorrow, but after Arteta's and Poch's moves today, I take nothing for granted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.