Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Was very surprised to see Botman rise, if I remember correctly he was at 40% at midnight but was showing 3 arrows.

I figured he was safe for another night and saw him no where near the top 10 to rise. I'm not taking a -4 to bring him in as with my recent luck (ACL Henry sadly on my bench for a great planned fixture), Newcastle would lose the clean sheet, and the -4 would not be worth it.

For those that think differently, I didn't think City would lose a clean sheet to SHU either at the Greasy Chip Butty, and we all know what happened there, soooo....

A lot of the models are favoring Chelsea players to get more points over their Villa opponents, despite recent ACTUAL results. I get Chelsea is at home, but what have they done this side of Luton?

I'm going against the numbers and starting Diaby over Sterling because haulers haul and Chelsea looks a mess at this time with Raz having to try to do too much absent a capable striker. I may be wrong, but Cash over Chilwell would be another close one to consider, especially with Cash nailed and Chilwell, well, we know.

I have Udogie over Chilwell unless I get a sign he's starting. No more token 0 yellow card appearances for 20 minutes, I'll take my chances with my Destiny. :-)

I've got rid of Ramsdale (looks like Raya might be first choice at Arsenal now). Brought in Vicario in his place, though that may change in the next couple of weeks (maybe Raya in). This is what I'm (at the moment) going with this weekend, though I might bring in Ferguson for JWP, if he's fit/available. Screenshot_20230922_131633.jpg

I've got rid of Ramsdale (looks like Raya might be first choice at Arsenal now). Brought in Vicario in his place, though that may change in the next couple of weeks (maybe Raya in). This is what I'm (at the moment) going with this weekend, though I might bring in Ferguson for JWP, if he's fit/available. View attachment 94088
I have almost the same midfield as you no foden but saka and Diaby. Haaland Alvarez in attack, Estupian, gvardiol and gusto as defence with becker as goalie...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.