Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

I want to get Doku in but I have Haaland, Alvarez and Rodri, I’d have to take a 4 point hit to do it so it may have to wait until coming week. Rodri seems to be more involved offensively this season and he is currently scoring 1 return every 2 or 3 games over his last ten matches. That said I still really want Doku
brought in alvarez last week took out rodri... also have guardiol, cant bring in doku too... its hard to find the right balance

I have Isaak at Newcastle. Want to change him. I could swap out for Hojlund and get 0.6 back. Rags have an easy run coming up. I swapped out Rashford for Son last week so he would be my only rag.

Thoughts?

I scored above average last week.
Salah saved the day. Bernardo injured, I don't know if i should pick Foden or Doku. High chance Ake will be on bench too.

Attachments

• bluemon.jpg
    bluemon.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 10
I have Isaak at Newcastle. Want to change him. I could swap out for Hojlund and get 0.6 back. Rags have an easy run coming up. I swapped out Rashford for Son last week so he would be my only rag.

Thoughts?
Going to do the same if Isak is to be rotated with Wilson. Going to swap out Gvardiol too. Think Alvarez is a good shout for the first half of the season atleast as my third city player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.