Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

I expected more from Brighton, so I promoted Ferguson and benched Isak. Bastards!
Very shocked on that overall final score, and I had Mitoma too.

That Ruben own goal didn't help either. We both should have captained Trippier, but that whole "curse of the most brought in player" yada yada.

Burnley held the score down well after that SHU road fiasco last week. I figured Newcastle would be ready for that similar possession-based pace after playing us mid-week, but injuries haven't been kind to them this week (Wilson and Joelinton during the game).

Very shocked on that overall final score, and I had Mitoma too.

That Ruben own goal didn't help either. We both should have captained Trippier, but that whole "curse of the most brought in player" yada yada.

Burnley held the score down well after that SHU road fiasco last week. I figured Newcastle would be ready for that similar possession-based pace after playing us mid-week, but injuries haven't been kind to them this week (Wilson and Joelinton during the game).
Crept up by one point since that screenshot. Vicario up to three points, from two (the number of saves he made; 3). No more pts this week for me.

Salah is currently at 102.7 today after just leaving the game with Klopp trying to hold onto a draw, with likely very few WCs activated just yet.

Does he continue to rise in price, or is even 12.5M too much to pay for 1 FPL point?
I think he's too expensive, it's very tempting to bring him in when the fixtures turn but at what cost to the overall squad? He's especially expensive if he's not going to be the captain on a fairly regularly basis as well.

Last edited:
I think he's too expensive, it's very tempting to bring him in when the fixtures turn but at what cost to the overall squad? He's especially expensive if he's not going to be the captain on a fairly regularly basis as well.

He's been getting consistent points except for this week, and if not for an apologized VAR call, he'd have an assist today too. I'm looking at the same thing - cost to the overall squad, and am yet finding a way.

I once thought Trippier was to expensive - he was the player who scored the most for me today and we all saw what he did last week.

I'm trying to find other more value players out there that can deliver consistently, or at least when fixtures turn.

Salah's now down to +101, so a bit down since the game ended. 12.5M price tag on its own might be too much before considering potential price rises.

He's been getting consistent points except for this week, and if not for an apologized VAR call, he'd have an assist today too. I'm looking at the same thing - cost to the overall squad, and am yet finding a way.

I once thought Trippier was to expensive - he was the player who scored the most for me today and we all saw what he did last week.

I'm trying to find other more value players out there that can deliver consistently, or at least when fixtures turn.

Salah's now down to +101, so a bit down since the game ended. 12.5M price tag on its own might be too much before considering potential price rises.
Can you fit in Trippier, Son, Saka and Haaland and still get Salah in without gutting the rest of your squad?

Salah will still get good points but personally I don't believe he's as good as he was, certainly a couple of seasons ago, but he still costs the same as he did back then.

How long do we keep having Haaland as captain? Alverez would be a better option on recent form. But I've not got the balls to strip the big guy of the captaincy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.