Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

How long do we keep having Haaland as captain? Alverez would be a better option on recent form. But I've not got the balls to strip the big guy of the captaincy
There will be plenty of owners moving from him as captain as early as next week's road game to Arse. Not sure they'll be jumping over to Alvarez either given the game is on the road and the same opponent for both given the tough fixture for both teams.

And selecting someone other than Haaland probably would have happened no matter what occurred today short of him getting a brace or more.

I didn't captain Haaland GW02 and did just fine with Salah at the time. You are seeing the few Watkins and Morris ones that have paid off today. There were others who chose Salah and Rashford today that are also both questioning what they did and fortunate they didn't pay the price.

We knew away games were risky, and the way the Wolves play by stacking the box, I'd argue with all the called and uncalled fouls there there was a decent chance of a PK to have been taken today.

We all know who gets those, so... you never know.

Last edited:
I think he's too expensive, it's very tempting to bring him in when the fixtures turn but at what cost to the overall squad? He's especially expensive if he's not going to be the captain on a fairly regularly basis as well.
Salah finally rose last night, along with (the) Son, and of course Watkins after his hat trick earlier in the day. Watkins now has 1 more point than most everyone's owned Haaland.

I can only hope Mbeumo punishes those who dropped him for -0.1 after not even seeing him play yet this weekend, but he's got to pick it up from a couple recent stinkers, especially the week prior vs. Everton. I may still need some points to keep a small green vs. Morris owners enjoying their DGW.

Top score (so far) this week; 145 pts. Jesus. That's 3 TIMES my total. Watkins as captain (46 pts), bench boost activated (35 pts), nearly 30 pts from his back 4 and 25 pts from his midfield. I'd kill for a 100 pt week, never mind nearly 150. And probably another 10 when the bonuses are in.

Salah finally rose last night, along with (the) Son, and of course Watkins after his hat trick earlier in the day. Watkins now has 1 more point than most everyone's owned Haaland.

I can only hope Mbeumo punishes those who dropped him for -0.1 after not even seeing him play yet this weekend, but he's got to pick it up from a couple recent stinkers, especially the week prior vs. Everton. I may still need some points to keep a small green vs. Morris owners enjoying their DGW.
I have Mbeumo so an attacking return or two would be nice. Think he has Burnley H in GW9 then the plan is to move him out for Bowen, as West Ham have good fixtures from GW10.

Top score (so far) this week; 145 pts. Jesus. That's 3 TIMES my total. Watkins as captain (46 pts), bench boost activated (35 pts), nearly 30 pts from his back 4 and 25 pts from his midfield. I'd kill for a 100 pt week, never mind nearly 150. And probably another 10 when the bonuses are in.
Player's like that cheat Jim. Sign up use BB, or triple captain, or both in 2 weeks then create another account, rinse and repeat. Notice it's his first weekend playing?

The best part is they aren't done on points yet with Morris on that boosted bench with still another game to go! LOL

Only one holding them back is Rúben Dias with -1.

Player's like that cheat Jim. Sign up use BB, or triple captain, or both in 2 weeks then create another account, rinse and repeat. Notice it's his first weekend playing?
No wonder I couldn't see any other data points, etc. on how they got there. Essentially a WC and a bench boost in the same week, got it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.