Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

37 points and can't really see any obvious transfers to improve.

I swapped Rashford for Son, a good move. And Izak for Hojlund. Neither seem to be consistent. At 7m there's not much better available, I have alverez. I swapped Rice for Billy Gilmore. Its all just a bit meh.

52 for me this week so pretty average.
I've got a few injuries this coming week so will have to play players I didn't want to.
Made 2 subs though (should have waited to see about injuries first)
Leno for ederson
Son for mbuemo

37 points and can't really see any obvious transfers to improve.

You must not have the penalty kick distributor, Saka. Arteta might be cutting his minutes back to 89 on Sunday if he's not fit.

I swapped Rashford for Son, a good move. And Izak for Hojlund. Neither seem to be consistent. At 7m there's not much better available, I have alverez. I swapped Rice for Billy Gilmore. Its all just a bit meh.
We'll see how Son plays this weekend with the weight of a lot of FPL armbands on one side, I am predicting.

One of those weeks coming up where all the experts will try and tempt you into removing the armband from the Viking. Ye of little faith

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.