Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Only 4.9m as well but the fixtures are crap now for Chelsea. From GW16 they have a great set of fixtures though.
Yeah, I'm not biting yet on any Chelsea players for both the recent burns and their fixtures are indeed bad for a good bit as you note.

Just happy for Palmer all the same getting the PT and doing well.

Got rid of isak this week and like a **** brought Rasmus Hojland in . I’m having a disaster and wild card is coming up

Just curious, how many of you have taken a hit (-4) or multiple ones? (like a -20 yikes!) during the long international break?

I've held strong and seeing lots of WC players not moving into much price changes as a result.

I suspect we'll see some late week price changes once teams start to move some in for GW09.

But I'm holding onto my injured (some multiple weeks now!):
Botman - still showing 50%, hope he's fit for this fixture
Saka - sat on my bench GW08 vs. City, nice fixures coming up
Saliba - same thing - not as good a GW09 fixture, his big toe takes a back seat to Botman's knee in my book
Mitoma - if you are "fatigued", you stay on my bench because you certainly are not scoring against City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.