Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Will Salah rise in price tonight? 46 points for me so far today with 12 bonus to be added as well, and still 5 to play but I need to get Salah in somehow for next week.

I've got Bowen, JWP, Rodri and Son as my midfielders with Watkins, Alvarez and Haaland as a front three. Son is my captain and Haaland is the vice captain.
I have the same front 3, and I want Bowen soon, but I might have to sacrifice Alvarez and Son to afford Salah next week.

Will Salah rise in price tonight? 46 points for me so far today with 12 bonus to be added as well, and still 5 to play but I need to get Salah in somehow for next week.
I'm not yet seeing him rise in price tonight based on current data, but I DO suspect there will be many Wildcards started and that can skew things daily (false positives). Just like there were many false negatives over the break with Saka dropping daily, but he only did once.

How many moves are you away from bringing him in?

I can do it in 2, but I think I'm unwilling to give up Son and Saka just to get him. Maybe I change my mind after the Spurs game Monday.

The first penalty today was an Everton 10 man stupidity handball pen, and the 2nd was a blown counter punch where Everton was throwing all players forward trying to score as the game was entering the dieing moments.

I think those on WC can do it easier, but I'd have to do some serious gutting and I'm not willing to do that at this time.

FFS; I transferred Isak out for Alvarez this week!
As crazy as this sounds, once Wilson is fully fit, I'd argue there's more rotation there than there is with Alvarez, at least until KDB is back.

Those posts above were from GW08.... and after today, aren't you friggen' glad you did?

I called it on that Isak rotation, and what a difference a GW makes. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.