Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Thoughts on selling Haaland? Everyone has him as permanent captain. He's up there as a top points scorer but he's not top and he's a lot of money.

I feel if you want to differentiate yourself then maybe you sell and upgrade other positions. Trippier is half the price and only a few points behind.

Thoughts on selling Haaland? Everyone has him as permanent captain. He's up there as a top points scorer but he's not top and he's a lot of money.

I feel if you want to differentiate yourself then maybe you sell and upgrade other positions. Trippier is half the price and only a few points behind.
It's tempting. But you just know he'd bag a hat trick next time out.

Thoughts on selling Haaland?
Others have and are doing well. Reflected in the leaderboard. I am not...
Everyone has him as permanent captain.

Not nearly as much really, lots of Salah and Son this past week, probably even more after this GW too with adding in Saka being enticing for GW10 vs SHU if you have him.
He's up there as a top points scorer but he's not top and he's a lot of money.
Correct on those 3 points.
I have Trippier and he isn't going anywhere either. Wouldn't it be a laugh once everyone switches from Haaland vs. that "tough" Rags fixture if he actually went off in the game after everyone moved off, at least as far as Captain is concerned? Some altogether?

Oh, what a laugh it might be...

Suicide

He’ll score 4 in a match and you’ll slide right down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.