Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Well I've had a shocker, just logged in to check my points and apparently I've bench boosted. I literally have the weakest bench in the history of the game.

Turner, Liverpool A, Anderson, Spurs H, Archer, Arsenal A, and Kabore, Villa A.

I haven't purposely bench boosted, so it's either my fuck up or theirs. I've sent them a message but I doubt they will do anything, so no matter how bad your week is it won't be as bad as mine lol.

Porro owners in the mud.
kgJJMbf.gif

Never understand how those bonus points are decided. Keepers are for saves, I think. Is the Son points simply because he scored what turned out to be the winning goal?
The way bonus points are decided is bollocks but basically if you get a goal or assist or make a couple of saves you're in with a chance of bonus points. You will get matches where its nil nil and a sub comes on in the 90th minutes plays a simple 2 yard pass to a team mate who scores, picks up the assist and gets 2 bonus points (scorer gets the 3)

The way bonus points are decided is bollocks but basically if you get a goal or assist or make a couple of saves you're in with a chance of bonus points. You will get matches where its nil nil and a sub comes on in the 90th minutes plays a simple 2 yard pass to a team mate who scores, picks up the assist and gets 2 bonus points (scorer gets the 3)
Weird. This is the bonus points system for that game....

Screenshot_20231027_223243.jpg

But thanks for the reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.