Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Never understand how those bonus points are decided. Keepers are for saves, I think. Is the Son points simply because he scored what turned out to be the winning goal?
Think it's explained on the website but all sorts go into it. They used to have someone in the ground years ago who awarded bonus points but that was done away with after accusations of favouritism to certain players.

Mbuemo dropped in value, I’ve pocketed 0.1 on selling Mbuemo before he dropped, he may drop twice down to 6.5 then I’ll get him back for Luton match.

Ake, Akanji and Foden (finally) all dropped, Areola, Van De Ven, Son, Alison, Watkins, Cash, White and Gabriel all rise.

I’ve lost lots of points chasing rises and avoiding drops but my team value is up to 104.6 now, how’s everyone team value looking?
I’m not sure of the healthy balance of wasting points to gaining pounds ratio is

5093466A-09E0-4645-B80A-9649FE1DE8F0.jpegA5CC6632-67DE-4ED9-BC0A-0F4FC44C4CBE.jpeg5A7D7E74-3414-491F-AD9A-9C53EDF0305D.jpeg

Mbuemo dropped in value, I’ve pocketed 0.1 on selling Mbuemo before he dropped, he may drop twice down to 6.5 then I’ll get him back for Luton match.

Ake, Akanji and Foden (finally) all dropped, Areola, Van De Ven, Son, Alison, Watkins, Cash, White and Gabriel all rise.

I’ve lost lots of points chasing rises and avoiding drops but my team value is up to 104.6 now, how’s everyone team value looking?
I’m not sure of the healthy balance of wasting points to gaining pounds ratio is

View attachment 96871View attachment 96873View attachment 96874
I’m at 103.8 which I know is good, but I haven’t made any decisions based on team value. It’s just where I’ve ended up by wild carding in week 5 and making solid picks I think.

Well I've had a shocker, just logged in to check my points and apparently I've bench boosted. I literally have the weakest bench in the history of the game.

Turner, Liverpool A, Anderson, Spurs H, Archer, Arsenal A, and Kabore, Villa A.

I haven't purposely bench boosted, so it's either my fuck up or theirs. I've sent them a message but I doubt they will do anything, so no matter how bad your week is it won't be as bad as mine lol.
That happened to me last year. It ruined the whole season in some ways.
I complained to support and they gave less than 1 fuck.

Thoughts on selling Haaland? Everyone has him as permanent captain. He's up there as a top points scorer but he's not top and he's a lot of money.

I feel if you want to differentiate yourself then maybe you sell and upgrade other positions. Trippier is half the price and only a few points behind.
It has made the game much more fun. So far..

The goal gained you 3 for Son moving into the 3 BP place though, you'll get another 1 BP for Vicario too.
As correctly called by you; 3 bonus pts for Son, and one for Vicario. I'm on 13 at the moment, with Saliba and Trippier playing this afternoon and Alvarez, Haaland, Rodri, Cash, Watkins, Bowen and Ward Prowse playing tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.