Fantasy Premier League - FPL 2023/24

Mbuemo dropped in value, I’ve pocketed 0.1 on selling Mbuemo before he dropped, he may drop twice down to 6.5 then I’ll get him back for Luton match.

Ake, Akanji and Foden (finally) all dropped, Areola, Van De Ven, Son, Alison, Watkins, Cash, White and Gabriel all rise.

I’ve lost lots of points chasing rises and avoiding drops but my team value is up to 104.6 now, how’s everyone team value looking?
I’m not sure of the healthy balance of wasting points to gaining pounds ratio is

View attachment 96871View attachment 96873View attachment 96874
Ouch

Thoughts on selling Haaland? Everyone has him as permanent captain. He's up there as a top points scorer but he's not top and he's a lot of money.

I feel if you want to differentiate yourself then maybe you sell and upgrade other positions. Trippier is half the price and only a few points behind.
Ive brought Salah in and have captained him last week and this, although still got Haaland and Alvarez for now at least

Ive brought Salah in and have captained him last week and this, although still got Haaland and Alvarez for now at least
I saved a transfer last week and have a free path to either Watkins or a -4 to Salah depending on what happens tomorrow. Both have good fixtures coming up.

I still have Haaland and Alvararez too - they aren't going anywhere.

Mbuemo dropped in value, I’ve pocketed 0.1 on selling Mbuemo before he dropped, he may drop twice down to 6.5 then I’ll get him back for Luton match.
Or he may rise after today's last minute gift. ;-)
Ake, Akanji and Foden (finally) all dropped, Areola, Van De Ven, Son, Alison, Watkins, Cash, White and Gabriel all rise.
Ah yes, Gabriel rose. And how did that one work out today? I saw lots of gnashing of teeth once that Arse roster came out!

Fool me once (GW01), shame on you, fool me twice... well, that sure as hell won't be happening, Arseteta!

I’ve lost lots of points chasing rises and avoiding drops but my team value is up to 104.6 now, how’s everyone team value looking?
How much did you make on rag Hojlund? ;-)

I'm more focused on my overall rank than team value, which tbf isn't that great, but I'm on 2 green arrows, and still have a lot of chips in the bag in future GWs!

Or he may rise after today's last minute gift. ;-)

Ah yes, Gabriel rose. And how did that one work out today? I saw lots of gnashing of teeth once that Arse roster came out!

Fool me once (GW01), shame on you, fool me twice... well, that sure as hell won't be happening, Arseteta!

How much did you make on rag Hojlund? ;-)

I'm more focused on my overall rank than team value, which tbf isn't that great, but I'm on 2 green arrows, and still have a lot of chips in the bag in future GWs!
Well I never lost anything apart from points, team value and position doing not too bad.

You have to speculate to accumulate wasn't my fault he never delivered over those gameweeks, let's hope that continues

what a shit day point wise for me... transfered out diaby this week and took in luiz and watkins... made watkins my captain instead of my constant Haaland captaincy... of course haaland scores 2 goals so far and watkins none... :)

what a shit day point wise for me... transfered out diaby this week and took in luiz and watkins...
I considered Luiz for Diaby last week to save some $ for other moves, but the knees held strong. Patience paid off.
made watkins my captain instead of my constant Haaland captaincy... of course haaland scores 2 goals so far and watkins none... :)
On the bright side for you, you kept Haaland while some others have dropped him completely. Some may have a way back to him, others may not.

I'm predicting a potential price rise. That would be delicious.

And thank you Eddie for that clean sheet today - I needed that for the BM - H2H to win by 2. LOL!

I considered Luiz for Diaby last week to save some $ for other moves, but the knees held strong. Patience paid off.

On the bright side for you, you kept Haaland while some others have dropped him completely. Some may have a way back to him, others may not.

I'm predicting a potential price rise. That would be delicious.

And thank you Eddie for that clean sheet today - I needed that for the BM - H2H to win by 2. LOL!
well im happy with my changes of personelle but not happy i changed my captain... :-( would never sell alvarez and haaland... did put guardiol on the bench tho but he will come in instead of undogie who didnt play

I saved a transfer last week and have a free path to either Watkins or a -4 to Salah depending on what happens tomorrow. Both have good fixtures coming up.

I still have Haaland and Alvararez too - they aren't going anywhere.
Leaning towards Watkins over Salah.

Pros: free to get with 2 moves in my bank, removes Wissa (bad upcoming fixtures GW12), upgrades my defense for CRY fixtures. Watkins had lots of chances today, and think he will be hungry again next week

Cons: Salah scored again, but... it was a stupid Turner misplay that 'gave' him that late garbage goal. Salah has to be the luckiest scorer as his latest ones were red card counter or stupid GK take enabled. I'd have to remove Son to get Salah, and I'm not ready to do that yet. More data, please.

I can get Salah for free in another 2 weeks if I still feel that is needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.