FAO all scottish city fans

7 of us going down in train for Liverpool game but I can'y get tickets. Do they ever go on Open Sale for these games?

mancityscot said:
any Scottish fans got a season ticket? thinking of possibly getting one but the price of travel is holding me back slightly

Both me and my son are season ticket holders, though we only go to games at a weekend so can go to a max of about 12 or 13 games a season, of which we will miss a couple. So for me and him total cost this season of c £550 though we manage to pass our tickets on for some games. All in all the cost for both of us comes to about £40 to £45 per game. Still good value IMO. The train cost is a little more complicated as advance singles through the trainline are the only economic option but are complicated by the Sky and live TV in general. However, if you check when the TV games are published and allow for any obvious rescheduling eg. Spurs at home being an example then bargains are there to be had. For both of us, from Glasgow, booked 3-4 weeks in advance, this can come to around £30 return to Piccadilly, stopping by at the Bulls Head for some liquid refreshment with fellow Blues on the way.

Hope this helps

long time lurker on the boards, 1st time poster.

another one up in aberdeen, keep me posted with any info.

cheers,
mike

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.