FAO all scottish city fans

I would def be interested. My son and me travel down for games but not as much as I would like. I stay in West Lothian but work shifts so dont get down as often as I would like.

Guys, what are we trying to achieve here?

How feasible is a supporters bus costwise against current travel options?

Think it is a good idea setting up a community for blues up North - do we have someone with web skills that can host a website.

How many ST holders and what locations in Scotland - I tend to book everything months in advance!

thanks to abhaggis for the pm's

MadchesterCity said:
Guys, what are we trying to achieve here?

How feasible is a supporters bus costwise against current travel options?

Think it is a good idea setting up a community for blues up North - do we have someone with web skills that can host a website.

How many ST holders and what locations in Scotland - I tend to book everything months in advance!

thanks to abhaggis for the pm's
It might help you if you pm Ric & ask him to sticky this for a week or so,a lot of fans from Scotland come on that have probaly missed this.

mancityscot said:
i think we should start to look into this more and begin to sort out transport

The Sunderland game would be ideal.If not done this week though this is going to be a non starter.
I have not got the time,plus not really interested in starting this up.Somebody will have to take the bull by the horns and find out bus costs and how many want to go.
If not we will have to give this a bye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.