FAO all scottish city fans

Has anyone else been taking great amusement in reading this thread in a Scottish accent?
Just me then.
Carry on.

Couldn't reply to your pm dundee as im a new member. Think there would be a couple of us from Dunfermline that would be interested. Managed to get down to a couple of games last season and we've been talking recently about getting down to COMS again.

Cheers

Lee

no its not me

if anyone is looking to share a season ticket next year pm me

great seat east 3 right on the half way line

no stmospehre up there though

DAFC-MCFC said:
Couldn't reply to your pm dundee as im a new member. Think there would be a couple of us from Dunfermline that would be interested. Managed to get down to a couple of games last season and we've been talking recently about getting down to COMS again.

Cheers

Lee

Will be taking in a game at East End Park over easter - haven't been for a few years, guess it's a bit shit at the moment?

bored at work said:
Will be taking in a game at East End Park over easter - haven't been for a few years, guess it's a bit shit at the moment?

Not too bad at the moment, playing the best football ive seen us play for years. Got some good entertaining wingers this season. Not turning the good play into results frequently enough though, hence us sitting mid-table.

Crowds arent too great at the moment either. Hopefully get a result against Celtic on Sunday and get another decent cup run.

aka blue jambo said:
bennyboy said:
Go down to the place where you bought them and explain what happened.No expert but if it was an advance offer you may struggle to get them changed/upgraded.

KINDA THOUGHT THAT MATE,WE GOT THEM ONLINE !!
I had same problem for recent 1st leg at coms when game was postponed.I booked mine online.
what happens if they are advance tickets you can change dates as i did,
But it cost £10 per ticket each way ,i lost £20 total per person .Plus i had to buy completely new tickets and post unwanted ones to trainline,getting reimbursed minus £20 2-3 weeks later.

DAFC-MCFC said:
bored at work said:

Not too bad at the moment, playing the best football ive seen us play for years. Got some good entertaining wingers this season. Not turning the good play into results frequently enough though, hence us sitting mid-table.

Crowds arent too great at the moment either. Hopefully get a result against Celtic on Sunday and get another decent cup run.

East Port bar still going? Watched city on telly a couple of times in the past, also the Thistle - funnily enough not many blues in there though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.