FAO all scottish city fans

The Fixer said:
aka blue jambo said:
for me it was when Arthur Mann signed from Hearts .. my Scottish team as I live in Edinburgh

Cool mate, just wondered seems quite a few blues up there in sunny scotland

no probs son :-)
a lot of rag haters up here !!

The Fixer said:
Are you scottish city fans formerly from manchseter? if not how did you come about being a city fan?

Highlights of Leicester and WBA cup finals.Liked them ever since.Missed A Mann when he was at Hearts,always heard good things though.

Art said:
The Fixer said:
Are you scottish city fans formerly from manchseter? if not how did you come about being a city fan?

I'm originally from Heywood but moved up here 10yrs ago,now live in West Lothian

Me, I'm from Altrincham originally but my boy considers himself Scottish like his mum. When it came down to which football team he would support though it was not a matter of choice - it is in his DNA - just like his father his grandfather and his great grandfather before him.

Had a soft spot for city since they played kilmarnock up here in a friendly years ago. Then by the time they played gillingham in 99 (i had just turned 10 at the time) I was took back by the passion of the crowd and the moment dickov equalised. Supported them ever since, ctid.

this may sound daft, but i started supporting them when keegan was in charge and marc vivien foe died, i was totally shocked by this and almost felt as if i had lost somone, i had been following their results vbefore that, but that made me love city.

Went to Maine Road for a game against Fulham when I was about 7 or 8 (16 now) finished 4-1 I think. Hooked after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.