FAO all scottish city fans

don,t think i can afford to get down again this season so how about choosing a game when the fixtures come out for next season and gettin travel arrangements, tickets etc organised well in advance so its a definite goer? we,ll have a while to decide which game to go to and we can get this scottish mcsc up an running! edinburgh seems like the obvious meeting point as most posters seem to be less than an hour away. fingers crossed it happens lads

Just wondering if there are any plans for te Derby. I got my ticket but in 2 minds at the moment. Just wondering how anyone else is getting down.

merty-b- said:
Just wondering if there are any plans for te Derby. I got my ticket but in 2 minds at the moment. Just wondering how anyone else is getting down.

Treating myself - I'm flying down - and not with BA!!

Hi,
Just joined the forum and was wondering if anyone knows of a supporters club in the stirling/falkirk area.? or if anyone from the central belt travels down to the games..? I have been a big city fan for a lot of years and would like to start getting down to more games..going to the birmingham game on Sunday,going to blackpool for the weekend and managed to persuade my girlfriend to let me go to the game..can't be bad...would be good to hear back from any city fans in the area..

cheers

scott

stirlingmcfc said:
Hi,
Just joined the forum and was wondering if anyone knows of a supporters club in the stirling/falkirk area.? or if anyone from the central belt travels down to the games..? I have been a big city fan for a lot of years and would like to start getting down to more games..going to the birmingham game on Sunday,going to blackpool for the weekend and managed to persuade my girlfriend to let me go to the game..can't be bad...would be good to hear back from any city fans in the area..

cheers

scott

I live in Falkirk.Work in the railway so i can get cheap travel by rail for myself.By the end of the season i will have been to about 20 games home and away,thinking of getting a season ticket for next season.See what prices are like.

i would like to start travelling down more next season,i work every other weekend but even if i could manage once a month would be good,i am living in camelon,so keep in touch and we could maybe start travelling down together next season if thats ok with you.?

Cheers

Scott.

stirlingmcfc said:
i would like to start travelling down more next season,i work every other weekend but even if i could manage once a month would be good,i am living in camelon,so keep in touch and we could maybe start travelling down together next season if thats ok with you.?

Cheers

Scott.

Aye no probs.Winter timetables can be a pain but if you book early you can get down for £30-40 return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.