FAO all scottish city fans

Unfortunately (or fortunately?) i'll be in Portugal when we play Blackburn but planning to make at least 3 home games + 1 or 2 aways this season. Don't have any games in mind so far though would have to sort it out with shifts etc ( only get 2 weekends off in 5 ).

Have been meaning to post on this thread for a while. I live in Larbert (near Falkirk) - originally from Wales - and have been a Blue for nearly 40 years. Am very interested in getting down to see more games and any offers of car sharing or other forms of cheap travel very much appreciated.

Did anything come of the idea to take a mini-bus to the Blackburn game?

Cheers

Michael Q

GFBlue said:
Have been meaning to post on this thread for a while. I live in Larbert (near Falkirk) - originally from Wales - and have been a Blue for nearly 40 years. Am very interested in getting down to see more games and any offers of car sharing or other forms of cheap travel very much appreciated.

Cheers

Michael Q

---------------------

No it never mate there was not enough interest and I think it might work out more expensive.

---------------------

Calling all City fans - Please join the Scottish Manchester City fans group

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=145972045419333" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=145972045419333</a>

CTWD - The bluemoon is rising

GFBlue said:

Cheers

Michael Q

I think there is a City supporter from Stirling who would share his car with you.Train can be cheap in the summer timetable,good service from Glasgow Central if booked early £30 return.Easily done in a day,back in Glasgow by 9.45 pm.
I have 2 season tickets this season.One for Hearts (Seems to be a fair amount of Jambos here) and one for City.Theres only about four games that clash this season.

ayrshire_blue said:
Any of you guys going to the Newcastle match on the 3rd October?

I'm going,staying in Blackpool Saturday evening then getting the 16.15 train back to Edinburgh Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.