FAO all scottish city fans

Just thought I would post for any one going to the Derby.

Just got booked there.

Megabus from Dundee @ 9am on the Friday
Staying in the Britannia Hotel
Then the 16:11 train back up the road on Saturday from Piccadilly

-- 15 Apr 2010 19:45 --

Bumping up to find out if there is any Scottish blue travelling tomorrow<br /><br />-- 15 Apr 2010 19:47 --<br /><br />
merty-b- said:
Just thought I would post for any one going to the Derby.

Just got booked there.

Megabus from Dundee @ 9am on the Friday
Staying in the Britannia Hotel
Then the 16:11 train back up the road on Saturday from Piccadilly

Bumping up to find out if there is any Scottish blue travelling tomorrow

Hey guys did you get any further about finding out about mini bus travel or is it not feasible.

Would be interesting to get a headcount, how many people responded stating they were ST holders coming down from Scotland?

There are 4 of us here in Aberdeen that have ST - I guess that's a start.

I am looking at quotes at the moment for the Blackburn Rovers game - 11 September

Going down and returning on the same day

dundeemcfc said:
i,m thinking about starting a scottish supporters club to travel down to games together, i,ve had a lot of positive responses from lads i,ve pm on the subject. if i get enough interest on this thread i can get the ball rolling an get in touch wi the osc about registering wi them an hopefully get the show on the road before the end of the season. post on here if interested cheers
Just as a matter of interest,how come you don't follow one of the Dundee clubs?

not got a ST but there are a few of us in Edinburgh that I know who are interested in the occasional game - mostly Jambos so try to fit games round that!

aka blue jambo said:
not got a ST but there are a few of us in Edinburgh that I know who are interested in the occasional game - mostly Jambos so try to fit games round that!

Fair play mate, at the moments its a combination of bus, train and car for us.

Just trying to price it out - may not be cheaper with the mini bus

Will give you an update though

MadchesterCity said:
aka blue jambo said:

Fair play mate, at the moments its a combination of bus, train and car for us.

Just trying to price it out - may not be cheaper with the mini bus

Will give you an update though

cheers when some of us looked at it last season it worked out cheaper by train assuming you got a cheap early bird price ( I got coach prices but cant remember the exact price,sorry )

From Edinburgh it can sometimes be cheaper to fly, especially if you're staying the night, FlyBe and BMI have pretty good prices sometimes.

This season I'll be flying more often than not, especially to aways, as my brother's able to get me standby tickets which work out a lot cheaper than diesel and the train.

aka blue jambo said:

Whats a Jambo?

Good thread lads. I was going to start one for people travelling from the Hampshire area, and looking at the interest in yours, I think I'll start it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.