FAO all scottish city fans

I'm from South Queensferry and decided to target Fulham on 28th February for my first game of the season. The plan is to drive down with my brother, son (6), stepson (17) and one of his mates. Ideally I'd like to jump in a coach or a train and meet some Scottish Blues but reading through this thread the car probably seems the cheapest and easiest mode of transport. Not a great fan of driving there and back but did it last season for the Villa game.

It'd be good to get the Scottish fans vital statistics:-

Expected Travel Companions: brother, stepson and son
ST Holder: No
Likely number of games a season: 3-4

Incidentally my stepson is a Jambo and a season ticket holder at Tynecastle for a few years until he lapsed this season - interesting to see the number of Jambo/City fans out there!

I'm in Glasgow and might be interested :)

Why don't someone set up a simple mailing list or such we can all subscribe to? Or similar...

the--dud said:

Why don't someone set up a simple mailing list or such we can all subscribe to? Or similar...

From reading this thread it looks like a lot of folk have thought of this... it's just that no-ones decided to take the bull by the horns. I'm not a Facebooker/Twitterer so those options aren't viable to me. I'd happily begin an e-mail distribution list so we could communicate via e-mail - if anyone's interested PM me your e-mail address and we could get something started.

The Ledge said:
the--dud said:

From reading this thread it looks like a lot of folk have thought of this... it's just that no-ones decided to take the bull by the horns. I'm not a Facebooker/Twitterer so those options aren't viable to me. I'd happily begin an e-mail distribution list so we could communicate via e-mail - if anyone's interested PM me your e-mail address and we could get something started.

Aye that sounds great. Why don't you create a Google Group. It's a very easy way to stay in touch for people and discuss things - even if you're terrible with technology. You just need to know how to use email :)

http://groups.google.com/groups/create (perhaps make it restricted)

The Ledge said:
aka blue jambo said:
I am going to the WBA game by train .. no Hearts game that day

What are your plans/timings/costs for that then? It would be of interest and leaving from Waverley would be a dream as I'm just a ten minute train journey away.

getting the 6.50 am train down returning Sunday on the 2.15pm
£60 return but thats first class on the return journey

the--dud said:
Aye that sounds great. Why don't you create a Google Group. It's a very easy way to stay in touch for people and discuss things - even if you're terrible with technology. You just need to know how to use email :)

Can't say I've ever heard of Google Groups before, but I've set up a new (restricted) Group call MCFC Scotland. Not sure how it will work yet, but definitely think it's worth a try. If you wish to join please e-mail mcfc-scotland@googlegroups.com or PM me.

The Ledge said:
the--dud said:

Can't say I've ever heard of Google Groups before, but I've set up a new (restricted) Group call MCFC Scotland. Not sure how it will work yet, but definitely think it's worth a try. If you wish to join please e-mail mcfc-scotland@googlegroups.com or PM me.

Cool. I don't think it's "active" or such yet. Perhaps you've got an email to active it, or it might take a certain amount of time before it's active...

the--dud said:
The Ledge said:

Cool. I don't think it's "active" or such yet. Perhaps you've got an email to active it, or it might take a certain amount of time before it's active...

It looks to be up and running but as it's restricted I don't think it's open to public view. If you PM me your e-mail address I could invite you if you want to be a guinea pig?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.