FAO all scottish city fans

MadchesterCity said:
abhaggis said:
There are 4 of us season card holders in Aberdeen.We usually get to most home league weekend games.
There was a similar thread done early last year as yours for up here.I`ve meet another 6 or so blues that get down to a few games.We meet up to watch away games in various pubs in the centre.
I`m sure we would all be interested, pm me mate i will give you my mobile number.
Two of us on the 7.06 train from Aberdeen in the morning to the match , C`mon City i cant wait.

Do you normally stay overnight in Manchester or head back the same night?

I sent you a pm with my mobile number mate. My internet was playing up so maybe you can pm me, i also sent one to dundeemcfc, bluedon79, ict-tam, and finally doddie19.

I would be up for this. I'm from Falkirk me and a mate are looking to go to the Sunderland away game :)

Yeah would deffo be interested mate miss not going. Used to have a season ticket but was getting to expensive going down to games on my own. I live near Livingston and used to be a member of the Edinburgh and Lothians branch but lost contact. They all used to meet up in The Ettrick Hotel in Edinburgh to watch the games when on telly.

used to pop up there as well but the numbers seemed to dwindle quite quickly ..
nice pies though !!

Sunday 14 March Away to Sunderland, We are looking into running a bus from Falkirk probably a 16 seater. Just wondering if anyone from near by would be interested, costs and such will have to be discussed depending on interest

MCFC>< said:
Sunday 14 March Away to Sunderland, We are looking into running a bus from Falkirk probably a 16 seater. Just wondering if anyone from near by would be interested, costs and such will have to be discussed depending on interest

I could be interested.If it is more than £20 for bus fare though i will go by train.Work for Scotrail so i can down there for £20 return.I stay in Falkirk (Bainsford) and go to as many games as poss,Citycard holder,the only problem being tickets for non season card holders.

let me know if a supporters club gets set up. Im in glasgow orgin from wythenshawe

i think there may be a supporters club in glasgow

Benny or anyone
at the moment we are stuck with 4 return rail tickets for the Sat any idea of costs / chances of getting them changed to Sunday?

ta in advance

aka blue jambo said:
Benny or anyone
at the moment we are stuck with 4 return rail tickets for the Sat any idea of costs / chances of getting them changed to Sunday?

ta in advance

Go down to the place where you bought them and explain what happened.No expert but if it was an advance offer you may struggle to get them changed/upgraded.

bennyboy said:
aka blue jambo said:
Benny or anyone

ta in advance

Go down to the place where you bought them and explain what happened.No expert but if it was an advance offer you may struggle to get them changed/upgraded.

KINDA THOUGHT THAT MATE,WE GOT THEM ONLINE !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.