FAO of all whom want Mourinho

To be honest it was exactly what I expected.
Yes we have, player for player, a better squad but we are still getting used to playing together.
I have said this before but I don't think the International breaks have helped.
I really thought before the game we should have gone 4-5-1 and sucked them in and hit them on the break as their back four lack real pace and can be turned.
I have always believed that you have to shut the crowd up at Anfield and then get into them.
I think we are more cautious at the moment because we lack real confidence due to individual errors in defending (as a team).
We got better as the game went on because we got our rythmn. I personally believe we will now kick on.
We will lose and draw along the way because that's football, but generally the consistency will come.

under the special one CFC became the most despised team in football,not just for the football,more to do with the way they conducted themselves on the pitch,diving cheating intimidating officials cynical fouls.(leeds in fact) so much so he got the bullet. A price worth paying? Many say yes, but would ADUG ? Constantly being in the headlines for dubious actions and comments seems to go against their philosophy of excellence in all things.He is a controversial figure on BM and he's not even in the frame. Some of us will remember another manager whose ego was bigger than the club,and how it all ended in tears.

bellbuzzer said:
under the special one CFC became the most despised team in football,not just for the football,more to do with the way they conducted themselves on the pitch,diving cheating intimidating officials cynical fouls.(leeds in fact) so much so he got the bullet. A price worth paying? Many say yes, but would ADUG ? Constantly being in the headlines for dubious actions and comments seems to go against their philosophy of excellence in all things.He is a controversial figure on BM and he's not even in the frame. Some of us will remember another manager whose ego was bigger than the club,and how it all ended in tears.

And that was the beginning of our decline from relative success in the 70's until the present!

bellbuzzer said:

Agreed

Oh for those that want moaninho on here, just think about what you say after purple nose or one of his underlings show their arrogance once again, stop and ask do you want someone even more arrogant associated with OUR football club?

I know I dont.

law74 said:
bellbuzzer said:

Agreed

Oh for those that want moaninho on here, just think about what you say after purple nose or one of his underlings show their arrogance once again, stop and ask do you want someone even more arrogant associated with OUR football club?

I know I dont.

So we carry on winning fuck all and making sure we don't upset anyone? Blinding. Can't wait.

It may have escaped your attention but we aren't everyone's second team anymore. We're actually hated and considered akin to chav lottery winners.

By the way, winners tend to have an air of arrogance about them, it's inevitable. What's the problem? Are you sating that you are happy that we have not won anything for 33 years as long we don't have Ferguson or someone esle so frightfully arrogant in charge? Get a grip.

law74 said:
bellbuzzer said:

Agreed

I know I dont.

Like it or not arrogance breeds winning and winning breeds confidence, look around the world of sport not just football and everyone that is succesful is arrogant.
I can live with us being arrogant....it will mean we're winning things and we have the success to back it up!!

law74 said:
bellbuzzer said:

Agreed

I know I dont.

The only difference between Hughes and Mourinho is that both state that they are winners but only one backs it up!

Danamy said:
law74 said:
Agreed

I know I dont.

Like it or not arrogance breeds winning and winning breeds confidence, look around the world of sport not just football and everyone that is succesful is arrogant.
I can live with us being arrogant....it will mean we're winning things and we have the success to back it up!!

Having grown up in the 70's when the red scouce were winning the league nearly every year, they had confidence but were not arogant, & there is a very big difference.

I hate arrogance in every walk of life, why should I be different in football?

I find this amazing, but there are actually City fans out there who prefer to be unsuccessful and liked than successful and hated. Chelsea were hated because they got a rich owner and became successful. This would have happened if they had Mother Bloody Theresa in charge.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've said this on here in response to those clichéd posts about Mourinho playing boring football (you really should look & make your own mind up rather than listen to the media bollox), but during his spell at Chelski they scored an average of almost 3 goals per game.

I'd happily have some of that negative & boring football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.