FAO of all whom want Mourinho

TheLegendOfBerti said:
chazmcfc said:
Il try again. How many ELITE clubs has Mourinho managed ? How many ELITE clubs has hughes managed ? How many years did Mourinho have unlimited resources for ? How many years has Hughes had unlimited resources for ? How many clubs has Mourinho managed that are already built with great players when he has take over ? How many clubs has Hughes managed that are already built with great players when he has take over ? NEXT.

Mourinho built himself a team at Porto with far less money than Hughes, and won everything with them. He came to Chelsea, rebuilt the dubious squad Ranieri left him and took them to the Premier League that season, and retained it, and didn't have unlimited funds, Abramovich took a bigger and bigger say in who was bought and sold and who was in the backroom team, see previous post.

Abramovich jumped the gun and it was proved because Chelsea have won 1 FA Cup since he got rid of Mourinho. Last season they finished 3rd. This says something about Mourinho.

Whether or not you agree how Mourinho has come to management, it's proven he can buy and manage big names and big egos, whereas Hughes is unknown. Mourinho is a proven domestic trophy winner and to add he also won the Champions League, Hughes is unproven. If Hughes was so good we wouldn't be debating this now.

Bravo!!

*Danamy stands and claps

Danamy said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Mourinho built himself a team at Porto with far less money than Hughes, and won everything with them. He came to Chelsea, rebuilt the dubious squad Ranieri left him and took them to the Premier League that season, and retained it, and didn't have unlimited funds, Abramovich took a bigger and bigger say in who was bought and sold and who was in the backroom team, see previous post.

Abramovich jumped the gun and it was proved because Chelsea have won 1 FA Cup since he got rid of Mourinho. Last season they finished 3rd. This says something about Mourinho.

Whether or not you agree how Mourinho has come to management, it's proven he can buy and manage big names and big egos, whereas Hughes is unknown. Mourinho is a proven domestic trophy winner and to add he also won the Champions League, Hughes is unproven. If Hughes was so good we wouldn't be debating this now.

Bravo!!

*Danamy stands and claps

Do you think Mourinho would come to City?

Mourinho and Attractive attacking football = Oxymoron
Check the crowd stats the game before he was sacked at Chelsea.
I want to win things and play like Arsenal play. me = dreamer

law74 said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
I think some fans are very ignorant of Jose and are desperate for an argument, his credentials are unquestionable,

True, he is the most arrogant wanker in world football, and as I have despised that shower of rag bstards for over 35 years now because i HATE their arrogance, then I would be a fcukin hypocrite if i ever wanted that cnut moaninfcukingho at City.

even if he played the beautiful game which he doesnt.

I don't know what you're implying by your post but you took part of my post and made it to be out of context.

You should work for the red tops.

On a side note the amount of spin Hughes puts in an interview he's no better than Mourinho in that respect.

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
Bravo!!

*Danamy stands and claps

I wouldn't say definatley but i'm sure he'd be tempted with such a challenge with unlimited funds.
Not many clubs in Europe where he could become god like status and that's what he thrives on, his ego is as big as the players and that's how he knows how to manage them.
This job is made for him.......will he take it? dunno.......would he be a success here?.......for sure!

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
Bravo!!

*Danamy stands and claps

As I said before Hughes is the manager so that's who we've got to support, I was only commenting on certain individuals who are desperate to vilify and discredit Mourinho at every opportunity and how they are misguided.

We can all want to play like Arsenal but they haven't won the Champions League under Wenger, Mourinho has, and I'd rather win the Champions League than play pretty, besides maybe with freedom to completely choose his squad(with the biggest pitch in the Prem unlike at Stamford Bridge), Mourinho may let us play attractive football, if not, so be it. If Mourinho came to City I'd give him my wholehearted support as he's the calibre of manager I believe we need, and I don't think we're in a position to complain about "poor" styles of play after the last 30 years. However Hughes is the manager so this is all pointless, we need to get behind the team and help them out their bad patch.

Blue Dove said:
Mourinho and Attractive attacking football = Oxymoron
Check the crowd stats the game before he was sacked at Chelsea.
I want to win things and play like Arsenal play. me = dreamer

Seeing as Arsenal don't even win things playing like Arsenal I will aspire to winning things. There is no column in the Premiership table which shows the points awarded for 'entertainment value'.

Notwithstanding that, did you people slating Mourinho's style of play actually watch the first half yesterday? That was the most soul destroying 45 minutes of Manchester City football I've seen in some time. Who the fuck are these people who wouldn't renew if Mourinho came because he plays 'negative' football? He plays winning football and if City are winning I'm happy. Anyway, have we been brought up on fast, free flowing, trophy winning football? Well I haven't. I was born in 1976 and I've seen us win sweet fuck all, and I've seen us win fuck all on the whole playing shit football.

I don't want Hughes out (yet), but I also can't let some of these inane posts go unchallenged. Look at Hughes's CV, look at Mourinho's CV and have a quiet word with yourself. He is a talent, it is his job to win football games and he does it well. Don't disrespect the man.

You've got to chuckle at supporters of a football club who haven't won a trophy for over thirty years, turning their noses up at a trophy winning manager because he 'doesn't play pretty football'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.