FAO of all whom want Mourinho

chazmcfc said:
Danamy said:
Let me just give you an insight into how Mourinho works:

He makes every player feel 10ft tall and gets inside players heads win, win, win and if that means running through brick walls then that's what's done.
He breeds confidence and gives everyone the belief that they can actually win through workrate and teamwork, something that lacked in the first half at Anfield yesterday!

We're lacking the belief that we can actually do something with the squad we've got maybe frightened, maybe nervous but that's where a good manager comes in!

I'm sorry but Hughes lacks motivation by his negativity and it's effecting our game.....
PMSL. I take it you have worked under him yourself ? Funny how his teams have always bottled it in the CL. Next...
like when he won it with porto? do you now anything? next

Danamy said:
chazmcfc said:
Rammy Blue- Serie A is a fucking SHIT league, and as my original post stated yes they win, but they are THE most boring side i have probably ever watched in my life (Not including the city team under Pearce of course !)

HGBlue- The biggest problem on here seems to be that Hughes approaches games negatively. Mourinho does EXACTLY the same FFS.

He makes every player feel 10ft tall and gets inside players heads win, win, win and if that means running through brick walls then that's what's done.
He breeds confidence and gives everyone the belief that they can actually win through workrate and teamwork, something that lacked in the first half at Anfield yesterday!

We're lacking the belief that we can actually do something with the squad we've got maybe frightened, maybe nervous but that's where a good manager comes in!

I'm sorry but Hughes lacks motivation by his negativity and it's effecting our game.....

Agreed, If Mourinho ever gets his hands on Stevie Ireland, he will turn him into the best midfield player in the Premiership. All the raw materials are there. All he needs is a manager to believe in him, and make him believe in himself.

Think you will find i edited that before both of you replied. Besides, that was many many moons ago, five years if my memory is correct. Next...

The people who want Hughes out because he doesnt play the best football, but want Mourinho in. That is a joke, but he is a better manager as he proved at porto and chelsea, maybe not so much inter as there still average in the champs league and they should dominate over there, coz they have the best team by a mile! I reckon Hughes could win the league with Inter to be honest.

BillyShears said:
hgblue said:
Very difficult to criticize Mourinho though isn't it? He's in a results based business and I believe he's a similar age to Hughes. What's he won? What's Hughes won?

The OP was criticizing the style of play that Mourinho's teams employ. For which he seems to be taking an awful lot of stick. Which I find very strange when he is in fact right to an extent. There's a thread on here about how we were too cautious against Liverpool yesterday and we should've attacked etc...

Now I'd like you to cast your mind back to those gripping champions league encounters between Liverpool and Chelsea when Mourinho was in charge...

...or when Barcelona came to Stamford Bridge and Mourinho's Chelsea tried to kick them off the park...

I'll try again. What's Mourinho won? What's Hughes won?

chazmcfc said:
Danamy said:

PMSL. I take it you have worked under him yourself ? Funny how his teams (bar Porto) have always bottled it in the CL. Next...

Let's just say i wouldn't of said it unless i knew!! ;)

chazmcfc said:
Think you will find i edited that before both of you replied. Besides, that was many many moons ago, five years if my memory is correct. Next...

Futebol Clube do Porto

* Portuguese Liga: 2002-03, 2003-04
* Taça de Portugal: 2002-03
* SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira: 2003
* UEFA Champions League: 2004
* UEFA Cup: 2003

Chelsea F.C.

* FA Premier League: 2004-05, 2005-06
* FA Cup: 2007
* Football League Cup: 2005, 2007
* FA Community Shield: 2005

F.C. Internazionale Milano

* Serie A: 2008-09
* Supercoppa Italiana: 2008

Next...pmsl

chazmcfc said:

1. No, you didn't edit it before we replied. And you were talking bollocks.

2. Five years isn't many moons - it's relatively recent.

3. You are irretrievably stupid, as this thread amply illustrates.

Next.

hgblue said:
BillyShears said:
The OP was criticizing the style of play that Mourinho's teams employ. For which he seems to be taking an awful lot of stick. Which I find very strange when he is in fact right to an extent. There's a thread on here about how we were too cautious against Liverpool yesterday and we should've attacked etc...

Now I'd like you to cast your mind back to those gripping champions league encounters between Liverpool and Chelsea when Mourinho was in charge...

...or when Barcelona came to Stamford Bridge and Mourinho's Chelsea tried to kick them off the park...

I'll try again. What's Mourinho won? What's Hughes won?

I thought we were discussing the style of play employed by Jose Mourinho?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.