FAO The Blue Alliance

Only just seen this, sorry for the delay...

Simon Le Tom said:
Was Liam wearing his size 12 shoes?

No, I've finally grown into them, so I've bought some 15's.

M22_blu said:
Boooooooooooo

we are the south stand!

not a good way to try and get fans on your side really, whats the difference between the blue alliance and the rest of city fans?

We're not a special type/breed of fan.

We're a group of vocal fans who go to every game.

We are not a supporters group defined by location but mentality.

All we want is the experience of supporting City through atmosphere in the ground to be the best it possibly can.

We're not trying to exclude fans or say 'you're not a good fan because you don't sing'.

If anything, since we came public about TBA I have made a lot more friends at City and improved the relationships with people I already knew; so in that way we're trying to create a bit of a community as well.

I know a few people disagree with what we're trying to achieve, each to their own.

'If anyone deserves success, it's City's loyal supporters'

We've all heard it, now lets prove it.

Keep going lads, it will be a long mission and sometimes you will think "what's the point" but it will get there. Rome wasn't built in a day.

the south stand is shit and has been for 3 years. The north stand and family stand contribute more to the eastlands atmosphere nowadays.

Only spent one season in the South Stand. The kids in front of us (aged about 13 on average) never really watched the match. They spent the whole season looking at and goading the away fans. Good lads the lot of them though, very polite etc etc.

You don't get the atmosphere like you do in the South Stand anywhere else in the ground, but I would suggest that some of the City fans that have seen it all are elsewhere.

blue_bird said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Keep going lads, it will be a long mission and sometimes you will think "what's the point" but it will get there. Rome wasn't built in a day.

the south stand is shit and has been for 3 years. The north stand and family stand contribute more to the eastlands atmosphere nowadays.

Hahaha I've heard it all now!!

Never heard so much shit in my life lol

110 is much better but i would not go as far as saying that the family stand contributes more to the atmosphear then the southstand although it probably will on the 19th ;)

Immaculate Pasta said:

Leave the smoke alone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.