FAO The Blue Alliance

stu the blue 85 said:
who sits in the northstand?

you have the answer as to where the most noise comes from southstand or 111/112.

be honest who is it?

I sit in the North Stand so here's my opinion.

The South Stand used to be where the most vocal support came from. However seems to have quietened down a bit last couple of years. Most of the noise appears to come from 111/112.

Blue Punter said:
stu the blue 85 said:
who sits in the northstand?

you have the answer as to where the most noise comes from southstand or 111/112.

be honest who is it?

The South Stand used to be where the most vocal support came from. However seems to have quietened down a bit last couple of years. Most of the noise appears to come from 111/112.

111/112 is the South Stand and you can't see noise.

Corky said:
Blue Punter said:

Those two blocks near the corner flag is where the noise comes from.

Not sure what the "seeing noise" bit is about.

allan harper said:
Leave the smoke alone

scottyboi said:
Never heard so much shit in my life lol

blue_bird said:
Hahaha I've heard it all now!!

hahaha wake up and smell the coffee boys and girls, you are all living of a reputation of being the only area in the ground that made any noise when everyone was getting used to the new ground.

I talked about the rags selling a package called "The Stretford End Experience" and i could sell "The South Stand" experience and this is what would be in the package.

Stand up with your arms folded and be silent for 98% of the game.
The 2% of the game where you open your mouths is to clap the subs warming up and muffle a few words and to sing "we'll buy your club and burn it down" and "we are fucking loaded na na na"

That is the south stand experience there, 111 and 110 is where it is at. I've sat in both the south stand and north stand this season and the atmosphere, noise and experience was better in the North.

Southern softies.

I always thought we was all blues, I don't get this anti south stand agenda and some of the singing section acting like smug twats ( you know the ones, were loudest fans in the whole wide world, the south stand is dead, even the turks are quite compared to us) .sorry to burst your huge ego's but your not loud, neither is the south. I've sat away from the south twice this season and both times the away end is alot louder than both, the sooner the club moves the away fans and joins 111 and the south up the better, only then will we get a good atmosphere at coms

Blue Punter said:
Corky said:

South Stand is 111 to 120.

'Appears' implies sight.

Immaculate Pasta said:
allan harper said:
Leave the smoke alone

scottyboi said:
Never heard so much shit in my life lol

blue_bird said:
Hahaha I've heard it all now!!

hahaha wake up and smell the coffee boys and girls, you are all living of a reputation of being the only area in the ground that made any noise when everyone was getting used to the new ground.

I talked about the rags selling a package called "The Stretford End Experience" and i could sell "The South Stand" experience and this is what would be in the package.

Stand up with your arms folded and be silent for 98% of the game.
The 2% of the game where you open your mouths is to clap the subs warming up and muffle a few words and to sing "we'll buy your club and burn it down" and "we are fucking loaded na na na"

That is the south stand experience there, 111 and 110 is where it is at. I've sat in both the south stand and north stand this season and the atmosphere, noise and experience was better in the North.

Southern softies.

Your so full of shit its untrue. A few young lads giving it the away fans is not an end. Can you tell me what game you was in the south stand?

stu the blue 85 said:
Blue Punter said:

its coz you said appears mate

If you can see 200 people clapping but carnt hear them then i can see noise !!
unless there silent clapping at a football match

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.