FAO The Blue Alliance

110/111 is the Gene Kelly closet.

Normal songs are about who the gay people are in the away section and the size of black players penises.

The Fat el Hombre said:
The south stand isn't shit but the 111 area is better

Im in 117 like you, i can see 111 making a noise but i can never hear it, just loads of people clapping and jumping about. No doubt it is good over there but lets not make out its rocking eastlands....

who sits in the northstand?

you have the answer as to where the most noise comes from southstand or 111/112.

be honest who is it?

allan harper said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
The south stand isn't shit but the 111 area is better

Im in 117 like you, i can see 111 making a noise but i can never hear it, just loads of people clapping and jumping about. No doubt it is good over there but lets not make out its rocking eastlands....

i too have noticed exactly this ... it's the same with the away fans ?!?! is it because of where we're stood in 117 and the way sound travels or something ?

felixbg said:
allan harper said:

i too have noticed exactly this ... it's the same with the away fans ?!?! is it because of where we're stood in 117 and the way sound travels or something ?

So glad im not the only one then ! dunno why it is mate. Even when the away fans arnt singing i still carnt hear the singing section. sometimes i can hear a little roar but no more.

Corky said:
110/111 is the Gene Kelly closet.

Normal songs are about who the gay people are in the away section and the size of black players penises.
This is pretty much spot on.

110/111 make the most noise which is great but as Corky said it's usually songs about someone in a pink / white t-shirt on in the away end or about the scum, and they seem to spend the whole match with there shoulders to the actual game and just staring at the away section.

The south stand don't sing as much now but when they do at least it's usually pro-City chants and when they really get going, it can be brilliant.

stu the blue 85 said:

you have the answer as to where the most noise comes from southstand or 111/112.

be honest who is it?

I'm in 232.

Singing Section are more frequent, but South Stand are louder and can get the whole stadium going.

Was in 110 for Scunny and really enjoyed it.

Was in 117 for Burnley and it was shat.

liamctid said:
stu the blue 85 said:

be honest who is it?

I'm in 232.

Singing Section are more frequent, but South Stand are louder and can get the whole stadium going.

Was in 110 for Scunny and really enjoyed it.

Was in 117 for Burnley and it was shat.

Liams a gypsy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.