FAO The Blue Alliance

Boooooooooooo

we are the south stand!

not a good way to try and get fans on your side really, whats the difference between the blue alliance and the rest of city fans?

Well done guys, keep up the good work, doung a good job as far as I am concerned. It will take some time for it to really take off but Wednesday is a good time for you. Get the Colin Bell stand going!

A good test for you all. Hope you succeed.

Ricster said:
The Blue Alliance are trying guys so give them a break. Yeah, maybe they didn't do the best interview there and shouldn't have commented on the south stand but its probably their first interview for the site.

Good luck to the guys that have strted this. Its gonna take a while for them to get this rolling and i for one hope they stick to their guns.

Give them a break? I wasn't having a go, I was defending the people in the South Stand. If you make comments like that you've got to expect a retort.

blue_bird said:
Ricster said:
The Blue Alliance are trying guys so give them a break. Yeah, maybe they didn't do the best interview there and shouldn't have commented on the south stand but its probably their first interview for the site.

Good luck to the guys that have strted this. Its gonna take a while for them to get this rolling and i for one hope they stick to their guns.

Give them a break? I wasn't having a go, I was defending the people in the South Stand. If you make comments like that you've got to expect a retort.

I can understand why some southstanders might be upset, but its the way its come out. Im sure they didn't mean anything by it.

And in all honesty, the South Stand has become a bit pussyish of late. I used to sit in 118 when we first moved to COMS and the atmosphere in that section then was alot better than it is now.

blue_bird said:
Ricster said:

'your not famous anymore.....................'

Ricster said:
blue_bird said:

I can understand why some southstanders might be upset, but its the way its come out. Im sure they didn't mean anything by it.

And in all honesty, the South Stand has become a bit pussyish of late. I used to sit in 118 when we first moved to COMS and the atmosphere in that section then was alot better than it is now.

Then you should have sat in 116/117!

I don't think for one second he meant it the way it came across hence the reason I started the thread as I did. It wouldn't have been quite so nice!

stu the blue 85 said:
blue_bird said:
'your not famous anymore.....................'

Thought you still have a hangover from the other week - you can certainly sink some!

blue_bird said:
Ricster said:

Then you should have sat in 116/117!

I don't think for one second he meant it the way it came across hence the reason I started the thread as I did. It wouldn't have been quite so nice!

Thats what i was trying to put across in my original post, but like the interview, i didn't put myself over that well. I never do though. lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.