FAO The Blue Alliance

M22_blu said:
I always thought we was all blues, I don't get this anti south stand agenda and some of the singing section acting like smug twats ( you know the ones, were loudest fans in the whole wide world, the south stand is dead, even the turks are quite compared to us) .sorry to burst your huge ego's but your not loud, neither is the south. I've sat away from the south twice this season and both times the away end is alot louder than both, the sooner the club moves the away fans and joins 111 and the south up the better, only then will we get a good atmosphere at coms
were not in competition mate is just a bit of banter thats all.

Im a seasoncard holder in the North Stand and this season the noise comes from 110/111/112.

In past seasons it was shared out but the SS had the more vocal support and often got the whole ground going. However, now, the vocal support is most definitely the corner.

Its taken a few years for everyone to move near each other but it has happened and it is sorted. There's too many in the SS that just stand there with their arms crossed shouting abuse at anyone who misses a tackle.

110/111/112 is the place to be! Oh, and 236! :D

LCBblue said:
Im a seasoncard holder in the North Stand and this season the noise comes from 110/111/112.

In past seasons it was shared out but the SS had the more vocal support and often got the whole ground going. However, now, the vocal support is most definitely the corner.

Its taken a few years for everyone to move near each other but it has happened and it is sorted. There's too many in the SS that just stand there with their arms crossed shouting abuse at anyone who misses a tackle.

110/111/112 is the place to be! Oh, and 236! :D

This 100%...I've noticed this season that SS seems quiet, and only the corner are getting things going.

Now as a s/t in North Stand I realise that's a bold statement to make, as more often than not our end is quieter than Gary Glitter's PR office, but it's true...South Stand, we need you back!

South stand is wank. I sat in the north till the start of last season and decided I wated to move where there was more atmosphere. It was between the singing section and the south stand so we decided to move to where we thought was louder from the north. We chose the singing section cause the south had lost it's appeal and 110/111 were much louder, wonder why de Jong came over to us at the end of the chelsea game( ran from the centre circle) step your game up south stand! 'you're not famous anymore!'

Ps when the northstand get going aswell as the south and ss the stadium rocks!

Well done lads, it does seem to be picking up over there a bit.

Im in the SS and feel it sill brings the fair chunk of amostphere, the more the merrier i say! Feel the competition is good to be the best section (however childish it sounds) No doubt any south stander who reads this will be singing that bit louder come Monday : )

Tbf I think this "anti south stand" thing is occuring because of the arrogance of the south standers.

Every game they used to come on slagging off then north stand etc so now they are being outsung by 110/111 the north stand are more than happy to tell it straight.
Just my opinion

To be fair (and I sit in the upper nether regions of planet atmosphere free that is the Colin Bell Stand) the times the BA have made a noise has greatly enhanced the atmosphere.

111 are too obsessed with United and 116 seem to have lost their voices.

Just my own personal opinion/observation; no offence meant.

ell said:
Tbf I think this "anti south stand" thing is occuring because of the arrogance of the south standers.

Every game they used to come on slagging off then north stand etc so now they are being outsung by 110/111 the north stand are more than happy to tell it straight.
Just my opinion

how are south standers arrogant ?? were just passonate and when the north stand is like a libary its frustrating thats the only reason people comaplain

111 is just full of young hooligan wana be's really who only sing about the away team and united

saying that though the ss has gone quieter and that coming from a south stander

strongbowholic said:
To be fair (and I sit in the upper nether regions of planet atmosphere free that is the Colin Bell Stand) the times the BA have made a noise has greatly enhanced the atmosphere.

111 are too obsessed with United and 116 seem to have lost their voices.

Just my own personal opinion/observation; no offence meant.

The BA have only had one section at home and that was v arsenal in the cup

jimmym_mcfc said:
ell said:

Just my opinion

how are south standers arrogant ?? were just passonate and when the north stand is like a libary its frustrating thats the only reason people comaplain

111 is just full of young hooligan wana be's really who only sing about the away team and united

saying that though the ss has gone quieter and that coming from a south stander
The way they used to come on here thinking they were the greatist supporters ever lived and the way they slagged off the north stand when its full of 7year olds who are more interested in there halftime hotdog than the match. Personally I think the northstand is better than east level 3!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.