FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Re: FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

This thread has taken cyber bullying to new levels.......

Instead of being a pussy / coward you should have used an old Jedi mind trick

Upated for accuracy.....

Hamann Pineapple said:
For those who don't have time to read the whole thread......

thomas_tank_engine.jpg

29883_street_blonde_wig.jpg

3199975583_bfc7d0ecb2.jpg

crutches-t10737.jpg

1830-police-woman-in-action.jpg

Right - so the OP jumped on Thomas the tank engine with George Michael, his right hand sleeps with David James, then wakes up crippled and gets arrested by a donut eating copper....

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

thomas_tank_engine.jpg

crutches-t10737.jpg

Right - so the OP jumped on Thomas the tank engine with George Michael, his right hand sleeps with David James, then wakes up crippled and gets arrested by a donut eating copper....
Spot on mate.

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

thomas_tank_engine.jpg

crutches-t10737.jpg

And ivor the engine and jones the steam are noggin the nog.

Is this thread still going.

I think that the OP has probably gone over the top in what he did, but so have some of the self-righteous posters on here against the the OP.

I'm so glad that there are so many perfect people on here, who have never lost their rag (not a united person who you keep in a cage). People do daft things when they have had a beer, but 30 odd pages of people telling him he's a dick is a bit excessive.

Slapped blonde shitbag, quality.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=slapped+blonde+shitbag" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid ... de+shitbag</a>

best post iv read.
funny as fuck.
cant stop laughing at this.
shitbag ! lol

Clubber said:

I think that the OP has probably gone over the top in what he did, but so have some of the self-righteous posters on here against the the OP.

I'm so glad that there are so many perfect people on here, who have never lost their rag (not a united person who you keep in a cage). People do daft things when they have had a beer, but 30 odd pages of people telling him he's a dick is a bit excessive.

To be fair a large number of posts were the OP defending himself whilst slowly changing his mind and accepting he may have been wrong, a little like watching Statler and Waldorf on The Muppets.

Clubber said:

Tickets please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.