FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

Re: FAO the cock who gave me abuse today

was this the innocent sleeping gentleman you attacked?

he does have history of saying "bag o' shite"

23vykd4.jpg

buzzer1 said:
joolsbikini said:
bluemoonmcfc, you sir are a cock of the highest order.

I don't get this. The OP was being moved from a seat that had no reservations on it, you get pushed and harrassed every fukin day in society so why the fuk should he move? Tell em' to fuk right off mate, you did right with them Poles as well, society would have you on the floor like a piece of shit if you let it mate, fuk em'.

Just as a protest, you should have kept flushing the chain in the bog when it was stationary, that woulda' taught 'em. :)

lol buzzer....pmsl ya utter frutcake ;)

You slapped a man while he slept/pretended to sleep. Well ooh la la!

I think i've got the jist of the o.p. now somebody with a large cock swears he polled a sleeping blonde whilst on the train to Nottingham she pretended not to wake up hmm (hope a date rape drug wasn't used here). Could this be made into a film maybe the title could be Brief Encounter.

Just a thought, but if we win on Tuesday night, won't there be literally hundreds of blues getting the train to Nottingham in a couple of weeks' time?
Ooooeeerrr!!!! Better not be any ticket-waving Polish couples, women coppers with aggressive badge-flourishing techniques or blond, speccy four-eyed shitbags on board. The potential consequences don't bear thinking about. We'll never make it to HOOTERS alive...

(slinks off to pre-book seat reservations and order a Milky Bar Kid outfit from the fancy dress shop)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.