FAO The Hamburg fans posting over the last few weeks...

Super Hamburg Ole!

Their UFFTA is class, never in a million years would an English club have something like that. The only thing missing was the 'Shite Werder Bremen' bit.

Saw a few in Piccadilly gardens singing Ish-tank bool we are coooming! Followed by If you hate Man United clap your hands.

Funny as fuck and their These colours don't run banner was ace.

Banned Tosspot said:
Saw a few in Piccadilly gardens singing Ish-tank bool we are coooming! Followed by If you hate Man United clap your hands.

Funny as fuck and their These colours don't run banner was ace.

Obviously dependant on which wash cycle they use...60 degrees in a mixed load and they could have problems

Frank Gallagher said:
what were the glasgow union jacks all about? saw a rangers flag also?

There is a long standing freindship between Rangers and Hamburg and a few Hamburg fans travel over regularly to Glasgow to watch games at Ibrox
The flag they had with "Glaswegian Bar" on was given to them as a gift. They also had other Rangers flags with them

I have been told this by a genuine Rangers fan who I took to the game last night

Hope the Hamburg fans will be back on here - once their hangovers are gone - to tell us what they thought of the City, the ground and the fans. I hope they were treated with the same respect that we were shown over there. (hopefully the ejit on the bus mentioned last night was the only exception)

Top fans- I'm keeping my fingers fully crossed for them to go on to win the cup now!

heywood blue said:
Frank Gallagher said:
what were the glasgow union jacks all about? saw a rangers flag also?

There is a long standing freindship between Rangers and Hamburg and a few Hamburg fans travel over regularly to Glasgow to watch games at Ibrox
The flag they had with "Glaswegian Bar" on was given to them as a gift. They also had other Rangers flags with them

I have been told this by a genuine Rangers fan who I took to the game last night

St.Pauli is closely tied to Celtic, i guess that´s why

BrowneBlueBird said:
Hope the Hamburg fans will be back on here - once their hangovers are gone - to tell us what they thought of the City, the ground and the fans. I hope they were treated with the same respect that we were shown over there. (hopefully the ejit on the bus mentioned last night was the only exception)
Back home in Hamburg now, head still full of alcohol. Thank you very much City for a great time, we all enjoyed it very much! Some minutes during the match I just couldn´t believe my ears how loud your support was - just like a hurricane.

Perhaps your next season in the Premiership becomes much better than this time and then I will look forward to meet you again in Champions League. Your hospitality was just great, you guys really kick ass, thanks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.