FAO those who just know the rags will be champs come May

Re: FAO who just KNOW that the rags will be champs come May?

franksinatra said:
oakiecokie said:
danburge82 said:
They put their chances away. You do that you win. Apart from Everton and Swansea we had the chances OURSELVES - without any controversy or pointing out any discrepancies whatsoever - in absolute abundance to have won all of our other games. There would be no excuses then. We missed the chances, us, Manchester City Football Club, we missed them, it's our fault and our fault only!

At last someone with reason !! Think people need to take off their tinted specs DB82 and realise we,our players will have fucked this up,along with the Manager who openly admits that he has made mistakes.
Where has the free flowing football gone,away from home,since our first 25 minutes at Chelsea ??

Its not case of fucking it up, we have had a fantastic season whether we finish first or second. The manager has probably made mistakes but so has every other, and I am pretty sure his reason for stating that was to take pressure of the players, after recent poor performances. if we win it great, if not, lets not let it detract from a marvellous season and some amazing football.

My point is not against either the players nor the manager,but City fans who believe the "world is against us".
Constant drivel about bent refs who do not want us to win the PL etc is disturbing,when some fans cannot see the wood for the trees and bad performances are directly to blame.
Hell if we come second I will be disappointed but not angry and yes we will have made progress,but unfortunately this season it may not be in the form of a trophy.
I don`t believe all this crap that other teams will get better next season,whilst we wont.We will certainly get even stronger and I can wait another 12 months if thats what it takes.
Unfortunately some people want the bigger success now.Thankfully I would think that our Owner can also and stability is the name of the game.People forget that we should,bar a bloody big cock up,even by our standards,be back in the CL.
Patience is a virtue.

So what we will be chomping at bit to do them again especially after fa cup. Plus if they have their best day and we have ours we are the better team

As someone pointed out elsewhere.

We have had 5 players sent off whereas the rags have had one.

Our opponents on the other hand have not recieved a single red whereas teams playing against United have recieved 6 red cards.

Overcoming those sort of odds will take some doing.

robbieh said:
As someone pointed out elsewhere.

We have had 5 players sent off whereas the rags have had one.

Our opponents on the other hand have not recieved a single red whereas teams playing against United have recieved 6 red cards.

Overcoming those sort of odds will take some doing.
United have had over twenty injuries this season. Surely that counts for a red card or two?

oakiecokie said:
franksinatra said:
oakiecokie said:
At last someone with reason !! Think people need to take off their tinted specs DB82 and realise we,our players will have fucked this up,along with the Manager who openly admits that he has made mistakes.
Where has the free flowing football gone,away from home,since our first 25 minutes at Chelsea ??

Its not case of fucking it up, we have had a fantastic season whether we finish first or second. The manager has probably made mistakes but so has every other, and I am pretty sure his reason for stating that was to take pressure of the players, after recent poor performances. if we win it great, if not, lets not let it detract from a marvellous season and some amazing football.

My point is not against either the players nor the manager,but City fans who believe the "world is against us".
Constant drivel about bent refs who do not want us to win the PL etc is disturbing,when some fans cannot see the wood for the trees and bad performances are directly to blame.
Hell if we come second I will be disappointed but not angry and yes we will have made progress,but unfortunately this season it may not be in the form of a trophy.
I don`t believe all this crap that other teams will get better next season,whilst we wont.We will certainly get even stronger and I can wait another 12 months if thats what it takes.
Unfortunately some people want the bigger success now.Thankfully I would think that our Owner can also and stability is the name of the game.People forget that we should,bar a bloody big cock up,even by our standards,be back in the CL.
Patience is a virtue.

Couldn't agree more, the dropped points at Everton and Sunderland, when both teams had a number of injuries was no ones fault but our own and is an example that we still have a little way to go in some instances.

It would be a disaster if the hard work by the team and management was erased due to the rashness of the owner, although like you I am pretty confident that the progress made will be recognised.

It would be disastrous if we spiralled into chaos which has happened with Chelsea who continually change managers, due to the ridiculous expectations of the chairman in such a short space of time. It amazes me some fans would want that.

It has been a great season, with real progress made, and although we have a lot of armchair managers amongst us, the only real measure of success we can judge Mancini on is by the continual improvment which again has taken place this season.

We need to win it this year. Anything less is failure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.