Farewell Headless Chicken ....

Good luck to him.

I think he's the type of player that will peak quite late in his career. As he improves and grows more experienced he could develop into a good player.

Not good enough for our ambition and probably never will reach those heights but I do think that in 7 or 8 years time he could be a good top half player.

Not too much of a loss on what we paid for him either.

Good luck Gelson. I have taken to him this year, as even when he could not get a start he would come in, give 100% and try to make an impact on the game.

With a run of games I believe he will improve, and he is still very young.

He has my best wishes wherever he goes!

_44399668_ab4.jpg

img.403335_t.jpg

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

majacaho said:
Gelson Fernandes may not be the best player city have had but deserves more respect than this . i do expect him to leave this summer and i hope he will have the best career he can .

come on you blue boys

Spot on mate...Some on here are sounding like Salford fans now slagging off Ronaldo & Tevez... Show some repect...

squirtyflower said:
majacaho said:
Gelson Fernandes may not be the best player city have had but deserves more respect than this . i do expect him to leave this summer and i hope he will have the best career he can .
Agree with this, he always gave his best, wanted the team to win and played with his heart on his sleeve. I think some ned to remember he is only young and was 20 when he came to the club.

Agree with both of you.

majacaho said:

come on you blue boys

^^this^^

deserves more respect than he`s getting on here, didnt let us down, 100% effort, if other players gave this they would be better players than they are. never got a moody on just got on with playing. i say if he goes good luck to the lad and thanks for your committment to the club.

Always tried his best and I thought he was OK.

I think he will go with the best wishes of the supporters as well.

Good luck Fernandes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.