fat ism

Having just read all 13 pages of this, my conclusion is this;

Whether you're fat/thin/tubby etc, who gives a flying f**k? Are you happy? Yes? End of

Swales lives said:
ihateredknapp said:
Having just read all 13 pages of this, my conclusion is this;

Whether you're fat/thin/tubby etc, who gives a flying f**k? Are you happy? Yes? End of

I salute you. I really couldn't have read all 13 pages of this drivel. And your conclusion is spot on.

Trying to kill time before I go the match, saturday morning tv sucks :o)

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
sorry boys, was just out for a nice meal in cheshire with some friends, can heartily recommend the plough and flail in Mobberly;

3) What my life, finances, lifestyle and achievements have to do with this thread is beyond me, but it's obviously of great importance to the bluemoon neighbourhood watch, twitching their net curtains.

Thank god for that - prior to you saying that I thought my personal fattist agenda might make me as much of a twat as you! Luckily I now realise that although I'm unreasonably biased against lard arses, I'm not actually a massive c**t. Incidentally - did you know the NW branch of the MG owners club has its monthly meet at the Plough and Flail? You should come down - I'll run you over in an MG!

kinkysleftfoot said:
Time bomb ticking......

If you're referring to me i don't care, seriously i don't want to live to a rip old age.

Whats so great about getting so old you can't wipe you're own arse. Whats so great about having to rely on other people to do your shopping because your incapable of walking that far. Whats so great about being stuck in a chair sat in your own piss for days waiting for someone to come and help you.

Challenger1978 said:
kinkysleftfoot said:
Time bomb ticking......

If you're referring to me i don't care, seriously i don't want to live to a rip old age.

Whats so great about getting so old you can't wipe you're own arse. Whats so great about having to rely on other people to do your shopping because your incapable of walking that far. Whats so great about being stuck in a chair sat in your own piss for days waiting for someone to come and help you.

You won't be saying that in the future, especially if you've got kids... you'll want to see your grandkids for as long as you can. This is what gives us the will to carry on. My mum's 82 and looks more like 60. I hope I live to see 100, stinking of piss and mint imperials or not.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was listening to GMR today and there was some tubster banging on how there are groups set up to fight 'fatism' -that are trying to make it on a par with racism/sexism/disability....

If I had the time I would have called up and told this tub of lard what I thought, sadly I'm a busy man. How on earth can someone over eating, not exercising and being lazy be compared to other real forms of discrimination??

The fatty who was head of one of these groups continued to crow on about how 93% of employers would employ a thin person over a tubby if their CV's/interview were identical-no shit sherlock! If it's 50/50 you have to pick something and fat people are more likely to be scoffing all day, have days off and look less attractive.

More PC gone mad!

Fuck off and die you complete and utter waste of time

maxflicity said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I was listening to GMR today and there was some tubster banging on how there are groups set up to fight 'fatism' -that are trying to make it on a par with racism/sexism/disability....

If I had the time I would have called up and told this tub of lard what I thought, sadly I'm a busy man. How on earth can someone over eating, not exercising and being lazy be compared to other real forms of discrimination??

The fatty who was head of one of these groups continued to crow on about how 93% of employers would employ a thin person over a tubby if their CV's/interview were identical-no shit sherlock! If it's 50/50 you have to pick something and fat people are more likely to be scoffing all day, have days off and look less attractive.

More PC gone mad!

Fuck off and die you complete and utter waste of time

wow, father forgive maxflicity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.