fat ism

Swales lives said:
Ducado said:
Isn't it more about self acceptance, when I find that I accept myself rather miraculously I find that others accept me

But are you an incredibly successful young businessman and bon viveur who has done more with life in the first 20 years than most people achieve in 5 lifetimes?

That made me chuckle

sorry boys, was just out for a nice meal in cheshire with some friends, can heartily recommend the plough and flail in Mobberly; Ok, it's not as good as some of the michelin starred gaffs I have dined at, but very hearty none the less and great value. I probably over ate slightly, but 90 mins football tomorrow will solve that (all about balance you see fatties!)

Just a few quick points if I may.

1) My issue was not with fat people per se. It was more at the 'victim' society we live in and how laughable it was that support groups have been set up to protect us being meanies about their lack of discipline.

2) I do not know why the last 2 pages have turned into a bash bb2.0 fest (again) when others on here have been far more cruel than I. There appears to be one poster in particular who has taken my post badly. I assume he or his family are tubsters and has taken offence. Can I just state AGAIN that if you are fat you can change this, be disciplined, eat less and excersise more, it's really that simple. I am not trying to project any feelings of anger, Im a very happy, content person at the moment-life is good!

All I said was that I personally would always take on a thin over a fat at work (if their credentials were the same) as the thin person has more pride and respect in themselves in their private life so I would assume the same goes within the work place. If that makes me an awful person then so be it.

3) What my life, finances, lifestyle and achievements have to do with this thread is beyond me, but it's obviously of great importance to the bluemoon neighbourhood watch, twitching their net curtains.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
sorry boys, was just out for a nice meal in cheshire with some friends, can heartily recommend the plough and flail in Mobberly; Ok, it's not as good as some of the michelin starred gaffs I have dined at, but very hearty none the less and great value.

I agree with a lot of what you have to say, but the way you refer to your own wealth and status smacks of some chav who has just won the lottery.

pee dubyas crayons said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
sorry boys, was just out for a nice meal in cheshire with some friends, can heartily recommend the plough and flail in Mobberly; Ok, it's not as good as some of the michelin starred gaffs I have dined at, but very hearty none the less and great value.

I agree with a lot of what you have to say, but the way you refer to your own wealth and status smacks of some chav who has just won the lottery.

wow, thats the last thing I would want to be perceived as. I was just giving you all an insight into my night.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
pee dubyas crayons said:

wow, thats the last thing I would want to be perceived as. I was just giving you all an insight into my night.

Just a tip - you may be wealthy and young and want to brag about it, it's totally understandable, I used to do it myself, but trust me it's best to keep it to yourself. Especially on a forum aimed at youngsters supporting a traditionally working class football club.

The most wealthy people I know are the ones who talk about their wealth and flash their cash the least.

pee dubyas crayons said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

Just a tip - you may be wealthy and young and want to brag about it, it's totally understandable, I used to do it myself, but trust me it's best to keep it to yourself. Especially on a forum aimed at youngsters supporting a traditionally working class football club.

The most wealthy people I know are the ones who talk about their wealth and flash their cash the least.

Fair comments, it's all been blown out of all proportion, I am not a millionaire anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.