Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: sam and rsc

Yeah, we need to walk away from this - he would be a good addition to the squad, but not at twice what he's worth!

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

i wouldnt bother chasing rsc anymore it smacks of desperation and blackburn will just keep raising the price maybe we should bid for keane

sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
good. not even worth half that amount, crazy crazy money. what about a cheeky bid for carew now that they have heskey? worth a punt maybe.

I was thinking that too, Carew is a very good player

Superhands said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
Hughes has just anounced thet the Santa Cruz bid for £20m has bin rejected, Good!

Lets move on now and get a big signing in, Aguero or Villa?

do we know it was the 20m bid that was rejected ? and not the 18.5 bid ?

Accordin' to the local Blackburn paper it was City's 4th bid for RSC , and was 'in the region' of £18 million ........ it also says Blackburn are 'close' to signing El Hadji Diouf.

and if he is that desperate to come then do as Given has done and hand in a transfer request.

damo said:
i wouldnt bother chasing rsc anymore it smacks of desperation and blackburn will just keep raising the price maybe we should bid for keane

I think keane is the last type of player we need with Robinho and Bellamy already in the side

we need a proper centre forward like RSC IMO

Blue Phil said:
Lol hypocracy? I always said i rate bellemy, just because your shit at football you really shouldnt destroy someone who is better than you like bellemy...

Fair enough, perhaps you are not a hypocrite but many are. As for me "destroying" him??? LOL.

Re: sam and rsc

Blackburn probably realised a long time ago that Hughes won't stop until he gets him - they're going to scew us right up until the last moment in the window I think.

At the end of the day, Fat Sam can say what he likes but if the player wants to leave and the board like the money he'll be ours soon enough (just remember Kinnear at the start of the window with his "No way will Given be sold" bollocks).

Whatever the price, it'll be more than he's worth but that's football at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.