Fat Sam - We're too late on RSC

Re: Santa Cruz Bid Rejected

jakeplattinblue said:
Ja Salford Blue said:
jakeplattinblue said:
i would be happy to move on, but i think city are gona keep going til we get him, which is fine beause he is class, and with bellamy i think we're gonna dick on defences
and there isn't much time left to put a new deal and contract in place for someone else, especially for players such as aguero and villa.

There wasnt much time for the Robhino deal, but we still pulled that one off!

fair point. but robinho was desperatly unhappy and wanted out.

True!

Re: sam and rsc

They say were killing football but surely clubs like inbredburn are adding to this by asking for ridiculous amounts for not so great players?

meldrew said:
They say were killing football but surely clubs like inbredburn are adding to this by asking for ridiculous amounts for not so great players?

Ha ha like it!

meldrew said:
no ones getting on SPUDS backs... its not fair

Blue Phil said:
Of course I saw the goal. It was a tremendous goal, one that he would have missed 9 times out of 10 imho. That's all I am saying.

If he scored goals like that all the time he would have cost £35m and been playing for Real fucking Madrid. Only he hasn't been, has he
Messi wouldnt score that goal every time he tried... FFS even peoples best isnt enougth for some of the clowns on here

No, it isn't. I could try my best and I'd still be shit. The hypocracy of some of the jerks on this forum is beyond belief. Bellamy is a complete cnut one minute and then he had a decent debut and scores and he's a fecking hero.

Well I need more than 1 game before I am convinced. Who's the clown?

Time to walk away but by all accounts Hughes did not rule out going back for him again.

The people that think we will sign Villa should look at this as a sign.

We are working hard on bringing in RSC to partner Bellamy. We will not sign 3 strikers in this window. In our current formation that will result in us benching at least one and more than likely 2 of those signings. They have not been signed to sat on the bench.

Forget about Villa until the summer at the earliest.

Of course I saw the goal. It was a tremendous goal, one that he would have missed 9 times out of 10 imho. That's all I am saying.

If he scored goals like that all the time he would have cost £35m and been playing for Real fucking Madrid. Only he hasn't been, has he.[/quote]

shouldnt that be Real Mafuckingdrid ?

15 appearances could be 16... 4 goals... fat sam after diouf, leave it hughes

Chippy_boy said:
Blue Phil said:

If he scored goals like that all the time he would have cost £35m and been playing for Real fucking Madrid. Only he hasn't been, has he
Messi wouldnt score that goal every time he tried... FFS even peoples best isnt enougth for some of the clowns on here

No, it isn't. I could try my best and I'd still be shit. The hypocracy of some of the jerks on this forum is beyond belief. Bellamy is a complete cnut one minute and then he had a decent debut and scores and he's a fecking hero.

Well I need more than 1 game before I am convinced. Who's the clown?
Lol hypocracy? I always said i rate bellemy, just because your shit at football you really shouldnt destroy someone who is better than you like bellemy...

x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.